Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 05-17-2017, 01:55 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Angry A Good Old Salem Witch Hunt

5-17-2017

(opinion)

I have spent my entire life being a “Staunch Independent”, however, those damned fools in politics who now seek to disrupt our government with talk of impeachment, should and must, themselves be impeached – each and every damned one of them! They are on a witch-hunt for power and control alone, and they care not the damage to our nation that they are inflicting!

As a matter of fact, and like a pack of rabid dogs in a feeding frenzy, they are chattering away about impeaching President Trump, but by their own admission, they know not for what? And for the record, the last eight years under the control of their “Penis-Captivus-Comrades” were anything but sterling! And these power-hungry creatures want to run this country into the ground, more than they did during the preceding eight years – “WOW!”

And now they can unchain their little and ever obedient, puppy to lick the excrement from their boots a bit more! “Don’t this individual have any pride or even a mind of its own!”

P.S. – If any of you really want a war, I will give you all of the war that you can handle –

“And Then Some!”

HARDCORE
--------------------------------
5-17-2017

“POLITICS BEFORE PATRIOTISM?”

We once were a mighty nation that took no guff from its foes,

Even amidst a flurry - of lowly directed blows!

But now “The Enemies of Liberty” strike at the backs of us all,

Yet through all of this and more my friends,

Our Uncle Sam still stands there – proud and ever tall!

by – H. Rick Tavares (Hardcore)