The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 05-29-2004, 04:31 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Talking What?s The Game Plan?

With the price of gasoline reportedly (?) out of control, and the auto industry hell-bent upon turning out a new generation of gas-guzzlers, one has to be amazed at the ?What, Me Worry? posture of government and big business these days!? This, of course, is not to mention the ?Voided Cheshire Cats? who continue to jump on command, or who seek to fatten their own lot at the expense of their fellow Americans!?

?So what gives - has the ghost of Nero been resurrected from the tombs of millennia past? Or is it some other power that seems content to watch another Rome burn? ?After- all, who among you would sit idly by in the face of their own oblivion??

It seems amazing, at least to me, that a person could be fed manure in the guise of prime-rib, and not feel some indignation or anger? And for that matter, just how much poison can you feed a person before he (or she) either expires or throws it up?

This (so-called) ?International New World Order? is really nothing new at all! For centuries, mankind has been trying to take that which works, or is on the way to working, and attempt to fix it! And what, after all, has this hasty patch-job ever accomplished?Prices on the essentials of life that will continue to soar until they explode, taking us with them perhaps? Endless Romanesque warfare per chance? Or maybe even the back door to world domination by the selected few? ?Hey, didn?t Orwell once envision the same thing??

While all of this is taking place, there are still those who would convince us that all?s well on the western front - and who in the hell knows - maybe it is? ?After all, I am just a nut who thinks that, even though mankind will never create a utopia, he must continue to try - minus the spin doctors, liars, users, and their captive entourage of the eternally gullible that is!

"Hey, we are not really at war, there are two chickens in every pot, an American-made Cadillac in every garage, and a sustaining political loyalty to our own people first! Now add to this the fact that every veteran is taken care of in illness and old age, and that even God himself has elevated each and every politician to sainthood, and you begin to get the whole Grimm's Brothers' idea!

?See, I told you that I was delusional!?

VERITAS