The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > Conflict posts > Vietnam

Post New Thread  Closed Thread

Old 04-13-2007, 02:51 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

Ron
I grantee you would too. You should seek professional help.

Brice
Just fax it

bOOger

God bless the ACLU
sendpm.gif
Sponsored Links
Old 04-15-2007, 12:31 AM
Banned

Distinctions
Contributor 

Bob
So If I disagree with you then I must need professional help?
And because you say it, therefore it must be so. You must have a cousin Next to Duke. Mike Nifong.
Old 04-15-2007, 05:31 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

Ron
How do I explain this to you in simple terms that you'lll be able to understand??? Its not the disagreeing that warrants professional help. it's your childish comments regarding inflicting bodily injury, up to and including death upon an old and decrepit senior citizen such as myself.
We all realize what a tough guy you are, but to put threats like that in writing, shows an extreme lack of intelligence on your behalf. Now I'm sure it's your anger and flustration, not your stupidity that is forcing you to type such threats. Lets just say something bad were to happen to that person you made threats to. You would be a primary suspect.

As my now deceased father use to say
"Its better to keep your mouth shut and let people think your stupid, then it is to open your mouth and prove your stupidity"
bOOger Nifong D.A.

God bless the ACLU
sendpm.gif
Old 04-15-2007, 05:43 AM
Banned

Distinctions
Contributor 

Bob
reading comprehension is not your best suite , is it. I never threatened death to anyone.
And when you say, "it's your childish comments regarding inflicting bodily injury, up to and including death upon an old and decrepit senior citizen such as myself." Thats just you talking.
I did say I would punch you in the mouth for looking at me, and that will remain to be seen. After all, PUNCH is a subjective term and could mean a slight touch or a knock out blow, And upon further thought to the subject, I think I would rather NOT touch you. So you can erase that punch you thing, Now maybe if I had a stick.

Ron
Old 04-15-2007, 06:02 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

Ron
You're pretty good at back peddling. Does this mean I can go to Huston without fear of reprisal.....
bOOger shaking in his boots Lee

God bless the ACLU
sendpm.gif
Old 04-15-2007, 07:24 AM

Send a message via AIM to QM3steve
Distinctions
Contributor 

I have said what I feel. All my posts are still here to show it. It get's to a point where you spend enough time beating your head against a brick wall, it begins to hurt so you evenually quit.

Your (Master Chief) post began with information without backup. Information that came from someone else's mouth.

(Turn Signals) was another, only it was started based on an opinion. Facts were presented from different states and you still argued opinion.

Opinions can and have been argued. The world was flat (opinion)...until someone proved it wrong. Man on the moon? Yeah right!

Without your posts here, there is no way to prove what WAS said. No one showed disrespect for anyone until you began to threaten. Your "I don't care" attitude, sets everyone off.

I'm just a young whippersnapper with a mind to look for the facts. I don't argue facts. I have and will continue to present information for others to digest as they feel.

No disrespect to you Ron, but I give all the respect to my elders and higher ranking individuals. But in this case, there is no earned respect.
Old 04-15-2007, 07:27 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default Hey bOOger!

I didn't know that you had a 'suite'!! Maybe you have
1. a three-piece suit
2. a zoot suit, or
3. an ill-fitting suit.

Then again, maybe when you get to Elijay, you could rent
1. the "bridal suite," or
2. the Presidential Suite," or
3. the "Really Intelligent Policeman Suite."

Spell-Check is indeed a wondrous thing, but one must type the correct words first. Gosh, what a concept: literacy!

"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."
sendpm.gif
Old 04-15-2007, 08:43 AM
Banned

Distinctions
Contributor 

Bob
You come to Houston and we'll discuss it. But not very long.

Steve Q
Who asked you to have respect for me? I could care less if you or the neighborhood dog have respect for me.

Supid Scout
All you have to do is hit spell check on your post and you to need to hit spell check. And I could give a sheit what you think also.

Ron
Old 04-15-2007, 09:50 AM

Default SS

Quote:
Originally posted by SuperScout I didn't know that you had a 'suite'!! Maybe you have
1. a three-piece suit
2. a zoot suit, or
3. an ill-fitting suit.

Then again, maybe when you get to Elijay, you could rent
1. the "bridal suite," or
2. the Presidential Suite," or
3. the "Really Intelligent Policeman Suite."

Spell-Check is indeed a wondrous thing, but one must type the correct words first. Gosh, what a concept: literacy!
Don't you have something really important to do, rather that mess w/ triviality!!!!!!!!
Old 04-15-2007, 10:14 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

Ron
I'm planning on being in Houston next Oct for a seminar. Should I wear my Gracho Marx disguise?
Oh yeah. one other thing. In One of your posts you stated that you were going to supply me with a dirt blanket. Can you elaborate on that comment?
bOOger Marx

God bless the ACLU
sendpm.gif
Closed Thread