The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > Political Debate

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 11-09-2005, 11:50 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to BLUEHAWK
Distinctions
Contributor 
Default The War Is Spreading - HALLELUJAH!!!!

Muslim/Islamic Jihadists seek to expand their warfare, strategically and tactically.

Three Hotels in Amman, Jordan were suicide bombed today... the French are feeling that personal sting of Muslim insurrection on their own soil... Operation Steel Curtain is up and functioning near the Syrian border...

The more the better. Why?

Sooner or later, the more pain people feel, the more serious they WILL become about putting an end to Islamic terrorists, one way or another, come hell or high water... or not.

America and Britain, and to whatever extent the other "Coalition" forces and nations have thusfar borne the personal and financial burdens of this war, have stood up, finally and at long last (after 50 or so years of tolerance), against a violent sadistic religious minority whose sole aim is nothing less than a Nazi-like world domination.

Let the war spread... may more innocent people suffer injury and die horribly in Indonesia, the former USSR, Afghanistan, France, London, Holland, Spain, Israel, Saudi Arabia, Turkey... let civilian deaths and maiming multiply and divide until the day finally comes when enough people realize the fullness of threat we are ALL facing... and say, "This will not stand!"

Since 9/11, America has not had to endure any additional attacks within our borders... praise be, with deepest gratitude to those who are doing their level best to prevent such tragedies.

Momentum CAN be thwarted, rather easily, if and when one is aware of the balance point... a simple well-aimed blow to the throat, from the hand of a child, chokes an assailant in its own blood... to wit, Hiroshima/Nagasaki and Normandy.

Yes, there will be casualities.

To use the verbal syntax of our current, and valorous, SECDEF...

"Did we start this war? No."

"Will we put and end to it? Yes."

Pay no heed to domestic polls, nor to the protestations of those whose perhaps noble pacifism is birthed by uncontrollable anxiety when the dogs of war are unleashed and refuse to come to heel on voice command alone.

The misguided cynical concept that Islamic Jihad and a further spread of Communism are going to be "successful" allies is a myth nobody else can possibly live with or tolerate. The rest of us have been through this before, and the time has finally come to put an end to that forelorn hope.

There has been too much blood shed, by too many, for too long.

It should be obvious by now that there are sufficient numbers amongst "us" who will NOT back down for the enemy to prudently take pause as to our determination to kill every - single - one- of - "them"(in or out of uniform as defined by the Geneva Conventions) unless...

Here are the enemy's choices:

1. Cease murdering.
2. Lay down and surrender ALL arms.
3. Enter into lawful negotiations.

If you won't stop yourselves, then those of us who know what your aim is WILL and MUST stop you. Do not forget, America is the only nation who has ever actually used nuclear weapons in war. We did it at the right time and place once before, and are prepared (I assure one and all) to lay waste to whatever and whoever another time... so as to ensure an end to brutal sadistic aggression.

Some of us are extremely proud of the courage our elected President and certain of his advisors have shown and contiinue to show over time. We don't think they had any other choice, all things considered.

We can all escalate by continuing on a pathological track... or else.

Any questions? Any suggestions?

Sir Blue
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-09-2005, 02:03 PM

You forgot choice number 4: DIE
Old 11-09-2005, 02:30 PM

Distinctions
VOM 

Agreed,"Cease Hostilities or Die"
also today I heard something surprising the Islamic Terrorist are threatening China now.... Didn't them yahoos see the movie on the Korean Conflict?? A million Chinese with sticks and Rocks came at us ,then the ones with Guns came in the next wave again and again till we had a cease fire at the 38th Parallel.
When I heard about the three bombings in Amman Jordan today I thought to myself "If I was the Ruler of Iraq" I would threaten the Muslim world with Official recognition of Israel and open business with them if they didn't cease hostilities with Iraq immediately! Think that would get them Imans off the wall and telling their subjects to go home and be good Muslims ? I think it would happen overnight But, no one in Iraq has the cahonnes to make that announcement to get their country back for themselves instead of in the hands of a few radical Imans and their Terrorist army!
Old 11-09-2005, 08:14 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default Re: The War Is Spreading - HALLELUJAH!!!!

Quote:
Originally posted by BLUEHAWK

Let the war spread... may more innocent people suffer injury and die horribly in Indonesia, the former USSR, Afghanistan, France, London, Holland, Spain, Israel, Saudi Arabia, Turkey... let civilian deaths and maiming multiply and divide until the day finally comes when enough people realize the fullness of threat we are ALL facing... and say, "This will not stand!"

Any questions? Any suggestions?

Sir Blue

You should be ashamed of yourself for this depraved indifference!

You've finally hit 'ROCK BOTTOM' with THIS example of sociopathic depravity.

Gimpy

"MUD GRUNT/RIVERINE"

"I ain't no fortunate son"--CCR

"We have shared the incommunicable experience of war..........We have felt - we still feel - the passion of life to its top.........In our youth our hearts were touched with fire"

Oliver Wendell Holmes, Jr.
Old 11-10-2005, 02:07 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Default Re: Re: The War Is Spreading - HALLELUJAH!!!!

Quote:
Originally posted by Gimpy

You should be ashamed of yourself for this depraved indifference!

You've finally hit 'ROCK BOTTOM' with THIS example of sociopathic depravity.
Political satire... always has a grain of truth in it.
Old 11-10-2005, 10:41 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 

Spreading now to Belgium and Germany... so it is being said today!

Yippee!
Old 11-10-2005, 12:46 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default Blue

Sadly, I have failed in my responsibilities as the Senior Instructor in the required course, "How to Communicate with a Liberal, if You Must." One of the basic lessons I should have conveyed to you is that immediate recognition must be made by the student that the objects of your intended communications are obviously void of any sense of humor, and any attempt to use satire, understatement, slap-stick, or other forms of recognized humor are wasted effort. I have even had to resort to making affirmative notations of some of my other posts so as to inform all concerned that yessir indeedy, the notes as posted above are meant to be humorous, lest their individual legs be pulled completely out of joint.

"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."
Old 11-10-2005, 12:54 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default You're

BOTH 'sick'..................that $hit is NOT 'FUNNY" or in the least bit 'saterical'.

Gimpy

"MUD GRUNT/RIVERINE"

"I ain't no fortunate son"--CCR

"We have shared the incommunicable experience of war..........We have felt - we still feel - the passion of life to its top.........In our youth our hearts were touched with fire"

Oliver Wendell Holmes, Jr.
Old 11-10-2005, 12:58 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Default Re: Blue

Quote:
Originally posted by SuperScout Sadly, I have failed in my responsibilities as the Senior Instructor in the required course, "How to Communicate with a Liberal, if You Must." One of the basic lessons I should have conveyed to you is that immediate recognition must be made by the student that the objects of your intended communications are obviously void of any sense of humor, and any attempt to use satire, understatement, slap-stick, or other forms of recognized humor are wasted effort. I have even had to resort to making affirmative notations of some of my other posts so as to inform all concerned that yessir indeedy, the notes as posted above are meant to be humorous, lest their individual legs be pulled completely out of joint.
Therefore, I $hall accept my Article 15, Emperor $coutness.

$ir ZOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMIE Blue
Old 11-10-2005, 01:12 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

Wishing death, misery, injury, and destruction on innocent citizens of other countries is wrong. period.

Larry