The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > Political Debate

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 10-09-2005, 08:53 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default "Che" day.

'I?m Che, don?t shoot, I?m worth more alive than dead. '

And so we recognize the 38th anniversary of Ernesto ?Che? Guevara?s death day in Bolivia. Some quotes from ?Che? to mark the day:

"Crazy with fury I will stain my rifle red while slaughtering any enemy that falls in my hands! My nostrils dilate while savoring the acrid odor of gunpowder and blood. With the deaths of my enemies I prepare my being for the sacred fight and join the triumphant proletariat with a bestial howl!"
Actually, the "acrid odor of gunpowder and blood" never reached Guevara's nostrils from combat. It always came from the close-range murders of defenseless people, save his brief combat encounter in Bolivia where he was promptly routed and immediately gave up and began trying to strike deals.

"To send men to the firing squad, judicial proof is unnecessary," "These procedures are an archaic bourgeois detail. This is a revolution! And a revolutionary must become a cold killing machine motivated by pure hate."
Che excelled and exceeded at this aspect during his tour as Fidel?s chief executioner. One such triumph included a woman, six months pregnant, and the ?at the time? Che brag factor was over two thousand such executions.

And so Che waded in to the Escabray holocaust blood bath in Cuba, then on to be an advisor to the machete wielding and cannibalistic Simbas of the Congo.
Che proved to be a singularly inept military commander during the Escabray Rebellion, was fired by Fidel, and Russian Soviet Officers had to be imported to finish the cold blooded murder of thousands.
These people turn out to be the peasant farmers that objected to having their subsistence farms and live stock stolen from them, the very ?proletariat? Che was supposedly going to ?howl? with. There was plenty of running, screaming, howling and dying that came down, big time. But we don?t want to besmirch the ?Che? saga by speaking of such realities, right. Yikes, don?t want the Hollywood limousine revolutionaries to have a tizzy fit, ay sus no, there is money to be made, tears to be jerked, Che shirts to be worn and sold, etc.

The Congo Simbas are still machete wielding and cannibalistic and still for ?rent?. The overall invasion of Africa by Moscow sponsored Cuban Troops; Angola, The Congo, the Horn of Africa bore no new trinkets for Moscow?s charm chain other than the usual blood bath of indigenous people and about 20 million Kalashnikov rifles and other lethal weaponry still on the loose in Africa.

So the real legacy is suppressed and the invented Che legacy presses on to the silver screen, university class rooms, T shirts, memrobelia and, and, and?. name it.

Scamp
Old 10-09-2005, 12:30 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

As was related to me by one of my NCO's, who was an ex-Green Beret, Che met his demise in Bolivia, not through negotiation, but in an ambush of Bolivian Army troops, led by American Special Forces, er.... advised by American Special Forces. After being plied with copious quantities of adult beverages, SFC XX told me how there was little left of the little communist weasel's body. It seems that the Bolivian Army had a large one on for Che, being that one of the soldier's sister was the 6-month pregnant one you mentioned. Interesting how that much or our stories mesh absolutely.

Che was an absolute gutless wonder, very full of himself, but without any cajones to back up his alleged machismo. Like any bully today, in a one-on-one situation, he'd crumble and grovel when met with equal force. His kind, and everything he stood, is to be condemned by all good men, but men of ill will and dubious character will still praise him for the tyrant he was.

"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2005, 02:33 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

These days it seems that Hollywood?s own Johnny Depp, Robert Redford, Danny Glover and Steven Spielberg lead the ?All praise to Che? parade. And in the natural curse of things, try to drown out the voices of the Cuban American population that have direct but different first-hand knowledge. Among the four, Redford is far and away the smartest, most qualified and certainly knows better. One would think ???.

Presumably Depp or one of the others will author a disciplined scholarly works that refutes the mountains of evidence that condemns Che as nothing more than a charismatic, psychopathic, blundering, rude, unwashed stink-pot of a loudmouth that even Fidel and Raul despised immensely. Ok, I?ll hold my breath now waiting for that epic work to be published so I can go study the pureist juice of the prune?..gulp.

Scamp