The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > Conflict posts > Vietnam

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 06-15-2006, 04:35 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

Brice
Speaking about "Giving a $hit" ........ Did you know that nine out of ten people that are constipated......Dont give a $hit
Booger "The ole Protologist" Lee

God bless the ACLU
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-15-2006, 04:46 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

Scout...your story was great and you don't have to pardon yourself to ANYBODY for taking a break from combat to have some fun. Psychologically speaking, some people just hate authority, something to do with mommy and daddy, and have never gotten over it. I'm glad y'all had some time to blow it off....I figure the rest of the time you guys were worried about how to get kids like me home. As a squad leader I only had 11 others to worry about....and in all honesty...it almost killed me. Party on Skipper! Oh, and about M.A.SH.....the guy that wrote the book thought Alan Alda was an asshole! So do I! I'd much rather see your buddies version.

Pack

"DISSENT IS PATRIOTIC!" (unknown people for the past 8 years, my turn now)
Old 06-15-2006, 11:13 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

I never stole anything or EVER did anything wrong. Now, my draftee Company Commander raped my poster girl in the bikini. It just ruined it for us, the girl not the CO. Damn, I was a good boy!
Old 06-16-2006, 04:11 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

Fred
Why do I have the feeling you're messing with our pea-sized brains. You must remember I spent a few hours with you in the same vehicle
Lets talk about the illegal distribution of penicillin for guys who didnt want the Clap on their medical records. Poker games where the ante was darvon pills instead of cash. High potency laxatives inconspicuously placed in high ranking officers drinks. These are all a waste of the tax-payers dollars and I'm Pissed (not really, I think it's funnier than $hit) ......Its time to fess up......confession is good for the soul
Bob K

God bless the ACLU
Old 06-16-2006, 05:36 AM
Banned

Distinctions
Contributor 
Default SS

I would just as soon we stop talking about this, Any time I ever say anything to people that are in "Athority" on this type of subject , they get very defencive .
Example,
Our city manager had city workers go to a farm next to a city picnic and take to huge round bails of hay to put on the ground of the picnic area so people wouldn't get there shoes dirty, the owner of the hay was no were to be found, and they took it anyway, The next day a friend of mine a LT on a different shift stopped his enging next to a corn field where the corn was just right to be eaten, He had his crew take enough for supper and the difference was the LT got demoted and the city manager got nothing.
No dought you and you troops did a good job, but I would add, no better or worse than any other Infantry or Marine unit in VN.
And they went home without wrecking the messhall.

Ron
Old 06-16-2006, 05:45 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default Ron

Actually, no one is getting defensive, just having a bit of fun. And speaking of authority figures, did you report the city manager? If not, why not?

And BTW: we didn't 'wreck the messhall'!

"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."
Old 06-16-2006, 08:01 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 

Would like to find out where Jupiter 6 is being sold. Presently reading a book about the Cambodian campaign and the way it was planned and carried out. Pretty interesting reading. So far it seems that the campaing did indeed hurt the NVA and VC for quite awhile.

If your going to suceed your going to have to know how to deal with failure. (Joe Torre).
Old 06-16-2006, 08:06 AM
Banned

Distinctions
Contributor 
Default City manager

All my carreier I have spent reporting city officals. to answer you question , Yes I did, And got called to his office the next day along with my supervisor and the Chief of Fire. I don't care, If your not doing something wrong I have nothing to report. And Yes I did stuff wrong and owned up to everything I did, I have (had) a file three inches thick. Ididn't care. I was not there to please them, I was there to help the citizens of Sugar Land, Thats it, Me and My crew did that very well.
Ron
Old 06-16-2006, 08:29 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

Go to Amazon.com, enter the title, and SHAZAMM! you will asked for your credit card number! Hope you enjoy the book as much as I did!!

"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."
Old 06-16-2006, 08:32 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

Bob, I am hurt to no end that you would spread vicious lies about us men in white. We didn't put laxatives in the officers drinks. We put laxatives in the NCO's coffee. We would never do anything to harm our fellow draftees.