The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > Conflict posts > Vietnam

Post New Thread  Closed Thread

Old 06-22-2006, 11:05 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default More for your friends,...

...fam-us quotes from from not me, Ron's better then average,...

...Gimp
...You got something to say to me?

...Pac
...whatever, you believe what ever you wish, Im glade your not in charge of anything but your zipper.

Ron

... Talking to paco is like talking to the back side of a donkey, all you can hope for is some smelly air.

Ron

...You people
...Are just idiots.
Believe what ever you want to I could care less.
Paco, Anytime PUNK, Anytime.

... Case you do not know what asumed means , It makes an ass out you and that other guy.

I didn't call anyone an ass, Bob K you butt hole.

...Bob K--Don't worry about my religon bud, And Fuck you.

...Catman -- glad to see you could pull yourself out from under Bob K s desk and use both hads to type.

...You two guys belong to the rainbow cub or something? or dateing?

... never backed down from a fight in my life and if you feel like comming to Sugar Land, I have a bright shinny Red car and very had to miss and I would take 30 seconds out of my day to accomidate you" but Im not going to tell you that Travis.

...But then, I could give a shit what taxpayers in Mass think or police oficers for that matter.

...QM3steve---- Correct spelling-- Bite me

...How many more friends you going to make?????

Tom "ANDY" Andrzejczyk

sendpm.gif
Sponsored Links
Old 06-22-2006, 11:38 AM

Send a message via ICQ to catman Send a message via Yahoo to catman
Distinctions
Contributor VOM 
Cool Now Curtis

You and I are not awllowed to post to this thread, you see in order to post to this thread you must have been a flunky RTO who was the only one responsible for rations, water, ammo, who controlled routes of march, time, distance and direction, you must be an expert with a bayonet, grenade and machine gun, you must have seen Hue, but never entered it, you must have killed POW's but never captured them, you always keep the officers at arms length so they do not interfer with the way you run the war.

Curtis, Curtis, Curtis....please do not make me repeat these things, you see, by doing so, we are taking valuable time away from the current events lesson someone is trying to teach us on this Vietnam thread.

Trav

Godspeed and keep low!
sendpm.gif
Old 06-22-2006, 11:54 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default cat,...

...I will not comment of anything said regarding Ron's service record in Vietnam,

...My thoughts have always had the best interests of his, and everyone's health in mind, both physical, and mental,...

Tom "ANDY" Andrzejczyk

sendpm.gif
Old 06-22-2006, 02:41 PM
Super Moderator

Distinctions
VOM Staff Contributor 

'nuff
Old 06-22-2006, 07:39 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

Just now looking in here. Looks like Dave or Stick closed this thread down. Fortunately, because I'm a moderator, I can still put in my two cents.

Ron: I can understand why you're doing these cut-and-pastes, but it doesn't make it right. I don't know why you picked Larry's post to make your point on. I don't recall him pasting anything onto the thread on the GENERAL forum that you took offense to. It was Locksly that cut-and-pasted stuff. But, unlike yours on this one, his pertained to the subject of your post. I, personally, didn't see anything wrong in this. If you, or anyone else, felt that it was repetitive or too long to read through, all you had to do was scroll through it. That's what I did to yours on here. Do you start threads to have people respond directly to you, like a conversation, or to get people to start discussing the topic with each other? Either way, if people stick to the subject that you wanted to discuss, I don't see a reason to bitch.

Curtis and Trav: If you don't like what Ron posts, then ignore it and don't read it. If he didn't address you directly, keep your smart ass remarks and inuendos to yourselves. You just become a big part of a problem. The only reason many of your comments are made is to be mean and hurtful, and/or to bait Ron knowing that you're going to get a rise out of him. So don't try to take the high, moral ground on this stuff. Also, questioning, demeaning, or making fun of, Ron's Vietnam service isn't going to be tolerated by me, or quite a few other Nam Vets on here.

I hope all of you outgrow all this childish B.S. REAL soon.