Thumbs up

Want another sticker ?
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-20-2003, 04:32 PM

Distinctions
VOM 
Default DMZ...

Sure, how about a "my kid is an Honor Roll Student at ...." or " ... well, better leave that one out ....

... now it's off to a dinner that we got invited to ... I don't want to go .... I don't want to goooooo !!! Why ?? why ... I mean, it's an upper middle class Yuppie thing up in the hills ... I mean, look at me .... I don't want to go ... they laugh at things that I do not think funny ... a pinkie in the air affair and I can't do that ... I don't drink anymore too .... Beau
Old 09-20-2003, 04:34 PM

Distinctions
VOM 
Default onesix

Where exactly do you figure the 'rear' was, with all those really good m-60's??????
Old 09-20-2003, 06:22 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Thumbs up

Geese Splummerer , don't mean nothing. Thank you for all that stuff you hauled. Still tell your Hue story often. Thanks. As a friend of mine once said - baby steps , Beau , baby steps
Old 09-20-2003, 06:28 PM

Distinctions
VOM 
Default DMZ-LT

I just sent you a PM before I read your post. Hey, thank you"""
Old 09-20-2003, 06:35 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Thumbs up

No , no thank you. Did I tell you I got a new dog and am going to be a OPA in Dec. ? Serious - Thank you !
Old 09-26-2003, 06:27 PM

Distinctions
VOM 
Default Thanks LT

Quote:
Originally posted by DMZ-LT Want another sticker ?
It's always a thrill to get real mail in a real mail box from a friend -- I will put the decal on some part of my new "pre-owned" car. You are right, one either knows what it stands for or not (just striped colors). For those who know, it is a connection and that is worth alot.

Now, as to the little graphic on paper with your notes (image of hands opening a Chinese fortune cookie with dinner plate and silverware in the scene: sign of a finished meal --- the fortune reads "that wasn't Chicken": That fortune cookie statement may not have been far from truth and no joke.

No joke because as my mother related a couple of years ago, there was a Chinese Restaraunt that she use to go to that was closed by the city. She related that she told the waiter that the beef in her main was greasy and purplish --- something to that effect. The waiter said "Beef" but the city found a dumpster with alot of cat (as in kitty kat, meow) skins in it.

Did anyone take their sweetheart out to dine Chinee tonight, or plan to tomorrow night ? Meeeoooowww

Thanks again, LT

Beau
Old 09-29-2003, 06:57 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Talking

Your welcome Beau. Goes around comes around. Ain't many cats wandering around the international village section of Atlanta either. One of them stickers is on my pre-owned truck too.
Old 09-29-2003, 04:52 PM

Distinctions
VOM 

Hey, I was thinking about getting a truck ... the "old lady" thought a truck fit me ... but in the end and after messin with several car lots and a lady that got concerned --- I haven't driven a new manual stick shift in a few years and Old Betsy, my last stick shift did not have this little requirement built in where the driver has to depress the clutch pedal to start it --- well --- she whined her little fear of me driving her car too much so I went Steve McQueen on her ass .... like a mini-scene outta the movie "Bullet" ... just to eff with her....

So, no pickup but I got a nice pre-owned --- guess.

And, seeing them finishing notes on Lom Son ... at the time and up until a few years ago, I had no idea what were doing going and staying and going back to that Z area for ... nice to finally know but my 'tude would'a been much better back then if they had informed us. So, ya'll (American and ARVN) musta fired lottsa of my small arms and arty rounds .... we hauled a tons and tons and tons and tons for months but it all seems like one day and one night.

Ok --- someone put Magic spell on my new "pre-owned" vehicle --- keep it working for me and the family (safety and reliability) of this old Army boat dog and if the magic works then may your next plate of "Beef" Chow Mein be pure Black Angus and not Persian ... meow.

Siempre Fiel, Beau
Old 09-30-2003, 07:01 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Thumbs up

Got ya covered on the magic for your new Saturn and got the family covered too. Enjoy