The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 05-04-2004, 04:24 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Angry Micah Wright

We haven't had a good one of these here in a long time so...

A little contest in honor of Micah Wright. Comrade Wright lied about his military service and claimed to be a Ranger during the invasion of Panama - a myth debunked by the beautiful Laura (Mrs. Spoons) who actually dated him during the late 80's.

Anyway, here is the first of many posters that I'll be working on in honor of that lying, no good, scumbag, Micah Wright (apology for the language on the poster - this kind of thing really gets under my skin).

You can see the rest of the entrants in the Micah Wright Remixed Gallery here.
http://asmallvictory.net/photoshop/index.php

From a book review...
Wright knows about war first hand. A former U.S. Airborne Ranger, Wright participated in the invasion of Panama in 1989. He discovered his antiwar side after a stray American bomb left one of the country's poorest neighborhoods in ashes.

"Standing in Panama City in 1989 on the roof of a six-story apartment building and looking out over a burned-out ruin the size of a medium-sized American town, I had what alcoholics refer to as a moment of clarity: everything I had been told while growing up was a pack of lies," Wright notes in the introduction to his book.

I was in Panama for Operation Just Cause. This man in an anti-war liar.

Care should be taken when going to sites revealing his lies. There is much cursing that would not be allowed on this site.
Old 05-04-2004, 04:53 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Question Darrell?

Could you really tell us what you think about wannabees?

Keith
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2004, 06:00 PM

Send a message via AIM to SparrowHawk62 Send a message via Yahoo to SparrowHawk62
Angry Wanna Be's, Fakes, Could-a, would-a, should-a...

I understand your anger with the low life scum that think they can be what ever they want. It's up to the Vets to blow them out of the water when ever we can.
Some of the talk sites are druming up all kinds of tough talking low lifes. I can't stand the I w-c-s joined the USMC Recon, Navy Seals, Army Ranger, Air Force Special Opps but: I have a hang nail, my mother wouldn't let me, I have a girl friend, what ever bullshit line you can think of. None of these tough guys just wants to go in and just be your average service man.
On a personal note, I have my own wanna be A/H that I have delt with!

NAME: Consiglio, Frank
FALSE CLAIM: SEAL - Team 6 - Grenada - "underwater hit man"
CITY: Haverstraw
STATE: New York
DATE POSTED: 28 OCT 2001
RATING: * * * * * (on the wall of shame, fairly high!)
COMMENTS: Still making claims, AND has a Navy SEAL tattoo!
Member of: Rockland County Sheriff's Dept(Corrections) Rockland County Haz-Mat, Haverstraw Fire Department!! Says the paperwork does NOT indicate he was a SEAL because of his "classified status". As of 10/19/2002 (Dec-03) we were informed he is still making his SEAL claims along with saying he has had other jobs such as Mafia bodyguard for John Gotti and personal security for the NY Giants players in the 1980's.

I had the misfortune of having worked with this jerk! He felt he could confide in me because I AM A NAVY VET. When I heard some of his stories, I was truly amazed at the garbage he could spew. Did you know he tested the liquid breathing mask system? Come on you saw it in the movie The Abyss. He swam to shore in Panama, I always thought it was a Air Mission? He swears up and down he swam in about five miles. Body Guard stories are great, he saw guys get "wacked!"
An Army Vet. (a former MP stationed in Germany) inquired as to Frank being a SEAL after hearing a few of the "stories." Thus the posting to the Wall of Shame! Frankie boy was a bit upset with this but never offered any proof otherwise to dispute his being on the wall of shame. We never got to see his DD-214 that he claims is stamped TOP SECRET, even though he was going to show it to some of us Vets because we'd understand.
The Corrections Department noted above also has a Vietnam War Era DESERTER in charge of it's Honor Guard. He's got all kinds of stories, but can't find his DD-214 and can't be bothered getting another one. He's never joined the local Vietnam Vets Group, Legion, VFW even though he's been offered and handed membership forms. But he had the nerve to question the Veterans Plates on my car! But I'll leave claims that this POS made for another day.
It turely sucked to have worked with these two clowns. You'd catch them telling stories to younger guys who hung on every word. Of course I'd ask questions they couldn't answer and the converstation would end. I wouldn't piss on either of these two if they burst into flames right in front of me. Enough for now.

A veteran - whether active duty, retired, national guard or reserve - is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to "The United States of America", for an amount of "up to and including my life." That is honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it. -- Author Unknown
Old 05-04-2004, 06:36 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 

Keith,

I have never lied about my military experience. I avoid those that do. Even at the local VFW we talk of other things.

Mostly I don't talk about it at all. Those who have paid attention here and the History Channel Veterans page probably know more about that part of my life than most in my family.

Gunner Carvo is losing his temper (good thing he's not violent) over wannabees that say they fought in Kosovo.

There weren't 1/2 a million Americans fighting either in Panama or Kosovo so we generally know most everything and someone who knew almost everybody.

Every member of our family is proud of their military service. War is not the glorius battle that some historians write about but the military forces of this country are the least barbaric I have met and I've met a few.

You guys know that Joy is not going to let anyone get away with telling lies that will get our kids spit on.
Old 05-04-2004, 09:28 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Post From my professional experience . . . . . .

From my professional experience, wannabees are very dangerous people. Sometimes they are wannabees and just need to get a life of their own but live vicarously through others herorics. Sometimes they are borderline personalities and just don't know the difference between reality and fantasy. On occassion they can be truly psychologly impaired. The truth of the matter is that wannabees regardles of their psychological health are sick people and shouldn't be working in law enforcement. Sometimes they are to be pitied, but all too often they bring shame on those they try to imitate. I have never appreciated those who's lives are so shallow they have to reinforce them with lies. Sickos I say, Sickos.

What makes me angry is some guy wearing a fatique jacket with all kinds of patches and ribbons pretending to be something he isn't. Had a guy drop by the church several years ago, he was all loaded down with patches and ribbons claimed to be a veteran. I asked him about his ribbons and didn't have a clue. I said to him, "You really weren't in the military were you?" He confessed he was a wannabee. He said being "a vet" was a way to get sympathy as a panhandler. Living a lie to scratch out a living rather than get a real job. They make me angry also.

Keith
Old 05-04-2004, 09:57 PM

Keith,
I agree. Another unfortunate side effect of the notorious wannabee is that they perpetuate the nasty myth that ALL Viet Nam Vets are homeless, shiftless panhandlers. They are NOT!

I hate how the public views my friends and family as a result of these low lives. I live for the day that this is laid to rest and the world can see you for the honorable men & women you are.
?Whatever else history may say about me when I?m gone, I hope it will record that I appealed to your best hopes, not your worst fears; to your confidence rather than your doubts. My dream is that you will travel the road ahead with liberty?s lamp guiding your steps and opportunity?s arm steadying your way.?
President Ronald Reagan
Old 05-05-2004, 04:01 AM

One of the guys on SOCNET has written letters to all the bookstores outlining this guy's BS. Barnes & Noble Etc. He's never been a Ranger and posted a picture of a class from 87 and tried to tell us that he was in the back row. What this assclown didn't know was that 4 members of that class were on the boards and all of them said that Micah Wright was never in the class and never in the Rangers.
Old 05-05-2004, 08:16 AM

Micah Wright has fessed up that he was NEVER a Ranger and NEVER in the service. He's got an "apology" posted over on SOCNET and his latest book has been dropped by the publishers.
Old 05-05-2004, 08:23 AM

Send a message via ICQ to catman Send a message via Yahoo to catman
Distinctions
Contributor VOM 

Good work COL, thanks for the update!

Trav

Godspeed and keep low!