The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > Political Debate

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 06-12-2005, 09:05 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Unhappy Microchips & Mother Nature!

I was just settling down in front of the old computer to stoke up the fires of discontent as concerns ?BIG BROTHER and Those Darling Little Microchips?, when out of the ?north/ northeast? there arose such a clamor! Well actually, it was a pair of sharp earthquakes - not the rolling variety mind you, but rather two, quick, sharp jolts registering (preliminary) about 5.6 on the old ?Shake-Em-Up Scale!?

Here I was getting ready to raise some Hell over the plans to insert a microchip into everything that we own or use (maybe even up our backsides), and Old Mother Nature had to get in her own two-cents worth!

And what about those ?Microchip Implantations?? They are even talking about putting one of those ?I Spy Gadgets? into our driver?s licenses! As such, he (the MAN) will be able to track us at work and play, on the john, at the pub, and everyplace else that your wallet accompanies you to! Hell, this could even spawn a new ?Private Investigation Industry?, one that allows everyone to know your exact whereabouts - 24/7, "IF THEY DON"T ALREADY THAT IS""!

Of course, there is also an upside to even this ?In Your Face, Invasion Of Privacy!? It could help to protect and track your kids, the elderly, and those who get lost or abducted! However, the ?Bureaucratic Spinners of Government? would have us all believe that they know what is best for us all - all of the time? As such, some are really pushing this ?Microchip Implantation Technology?, covering ?ONLY? the plus factors and not the fact that your every move, from birth to death, will be monitored!

Hell, before you know it, ?Big Brother? (or is that Big Daddy) will be implanting ?Space Age Microchips? in our brains at birth. ?How much further this invasion of human rights may go is yet unknown, but before long, maybe even electrodes will also implanted in our heads at birth that can regulate even our most basic thoughts and impulses?

?THINK NOT DO YOU - WELL THINK AGAIN?!?

VERITAS
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-14-2005, 06:44 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 

Did You Guys Hear About Our 5.6 Earthquake? And That The Government Wants To Implant Micochips Into Our Driver's License?

Mrs. H