The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > New Members

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 02-25-2005, 01:50 PM

Doc, I don't know what a hunting license costs. But I can tell you that PA as a whole has lead the nation in deer killed for years. It's typically over 400,000 year. Most of the resedents have words considerably less kind for deer. And those of us that desire to shoot one simply do so. There is no bag limit and both buck and doe can be taken.

Thanks for the warning Catman. I'm off for my afternoon nap and will return to try to get this avatar issue sussed.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-25-2005, 02:10 PM

Send a message via AIM to Bill Farnie
Distinctions
VOM 

Chas,
If you have an avatar of your own, like a unit patch or unit crest, and can't find something you like in the ones to pick from, just send yours in a Private Message to David and he will help getting it under your name like he did for mine.

Oh BTW, all this talk of nut cases on the PF is just that...talk....as in....we sometimes talk to those little voices in our heads and I've also heard that some of the Psyco Vets have actual conversations with those little voices....but then again...that's just talk.....as in....we sometimes talk to those little voices in our heads...but that's just talk......as in....we sometimes talk to those little voices in our heads......but that's just talk......as in....we sometimes talk to those little voices in our heads......damn....will you guys shut up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It is well that war is so terrible, or we should get too fond of it. General Robert E. Lee
Old 02-25-2005, 03:36 PM

Distinctions
VOM 

Welcome aboard Chas
Old 03-05-2005, 10:19 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 

Welcome Chas fire for effect

If your going to suceed your going to have to know how to deal with failure. (Joe Torre).
Old 03-07-2005, 08:56 AM

Class H - should call you Big Guns - 8" and larger is getting there Brother. Hows the hearing? I know many who fired the big units always had a hearing problem later. Check in with VA and get a check up. Heavy Salvo would be another good handle. Thanks for you service and Welcome Aboard mate.

O Almighty Lord God, who neither slumberest nor sleepest; Protect and assist, we beseech thee, all those who at home or abroad, by land, by sea, or in the air, are serving this country, that they, being armed with thy defence, may be preserved evermore in all perils; and being filled with wisdom and girded with strength, may do their duty to thy honour and glory; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

"IN GOD WE TRUST"
Old 03-07-2005, 10:02 PM

Hey Boats, thanks for your concern and advice.
I am about deaf, been rated 100% SC for years.
I see in recent photos from the Gulf War and Iraq that the gun crews are not wearing hearing protection. They're going to regret it.
Old 03-09-2005, 05:49 AM

I know when they fired off our big stuff I could barely hear for weeks after that. It's a shame these kids don't wear their protection for sure they will suffer some long term problems later in life.

O Almighty Lord God, who neither slumberest nor sleepest; Protect and assist, we beseech thee, all those who at home or abroad, by land, by sea, or in the air, are serving this country, that they, being armed with thy defence, may be preserved evermore in all perils; and being filled with wisdom and girded with strength, may do their duty to thy honour and glory; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

"IN GOD WE TRUST"
Old 03-13-2005, 01:54 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 

Welcome Chas

If your going to suceed your going to have to know how to deal with failure. (Joe Torre).
Old 05-24-2005, 03:42 AM

WELCOME : ROGER, WILCO, OVER AND OUTSTANDING! NOW THAT THE COMM IS OPEN IF YOU WANT A THINGY ASK DAVID BAILEY YOU WON'T HAVE TO BRING YOUR WEAPON
Old 05-30-2005, 01:10 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 

Welcome Chas, I was fortunate enough to "sleep" right next to a 155 battery that had fire missions all night long. I was never so glad to get back to the bush. Now I'm just grateful it wasn't a battery of your "Big Boys".

Doc Urb

'Time does not heal all wounds but forgiveness will heal all time.'-"The Disappearence Of The Universe"