Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > Conflict posts > Iraqi Freedom

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 06-28-2005, 02:36 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default CENTCOM Directive

To: All Commands

Subject: Inappropriate T-Shirts

The following T-shirts are no longer to be worn on or off base by any military or civilian personnel serving in the Middle East

"Eat Pork Or Die" [both English and Arabic versions]

"Shrine Busters" [Various. Show burning minarets or bomb/artillery shells impacting Islamic shrines. Some with unit logos.]

"Napalm, Sticks Like Crazy" [Both English and Arabic versions]

"Goat - it isn't just for breakfast any more." [Both English and Arabic versions]

"The road to Paradise begins with me." [Mostly Arabic versions but some in English. Some show sniper scope cross-hairs] **

"Guns don't kill people. I kill people." [Both Arabic and English versions]

"Pork. The other white meat.' [Arabic version]

"Infidel" [English, Arabic and other coalition force languages.]

The above T-shirts are to be removed from Post Exchanges upon receipt of this directive.

The following signs are to be removed upon receipt of this message: "Islamic Religious Services Will Be Held at the Firing Range At 0800 Daily."

"Do we really need 'smart bombs' to drop on these dumb bastards?"

All commands are instructed to implement sensitivity training upon receipt.

Classification: UNCLASSIFIED

Caveats: NONE

"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-28-2005, 02:46 PM

Distinctions
VOM 

I hope this was a humour item if not It definitely should BE (LOL) because I like the sayings and I had a T-Shirt back in 1983 that had the Hammer and Sickle in the cross hairs and the slogan "Kill a Commie for Mommie" I would still wear it if it hadn't shrunk so much OR I got so much bigger "Hurrah"
Old 06-28-2005, 03:10 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default Jerry

Apparently, you too, have fallen victim to that notorious Shrinking Cotton Monster! Hear tell it also attacks wool, bended material etc.

"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."
Old 06-29-2005, 04:01 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Thumbs up

Still got a poster with two vultures sitting in a tree with one saying " Patience my ass , lets go kill something." Then there is that Psyco Vet's T shirt..........
Old 06-29-2005, 04:14 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default LT

Did Phillip get a Psycho Vet t-shirt prior to departure tothe Sand Box? Maybe we should send over some "Club Gitmo" tee-shirts as well!

Old 06-29-2005, 04:42 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

SS , pretty sure he has a Psyco Vets T , he also has one that on the back says " I am in EOD , if you see me running try and keep up " Can't wait to see him again. Scouts Out !!