Old 04-26-2002, 08:50 AM
Administrator

Distinctions
Special Projects VOM Staff Contributor 
Default Sources inside Afghanistan

GoldenDragon

Registered to :Aug 22, 2001
Posted 27-09-2001 at 19:52
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Say lower and mid-level Taliban soldiers are deserting. They put them on outposts and roadblocks and they disappear.

Yeah right. Duh. Can anyone say Black Ops?

Imagine. A Taliban soldier sits down at a remote outpost just before dark. He lays his AK-47 beside him and begins eating his soup of camel testicles and dung beetles.
The last thing he hears is a "flick" sound as his throat is opened. We then say he deserted just to make the Taliban look bad.
I would rather have all the hounds of hell after me than these guys from Black Ops.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Profile Email www Qoute
KOOL

Registered to :Sep 27, 2001
Posted 27-09-2001 at 20:00
Sources outside Afghanistan are saying, "The Taliban are masters at comouflage."

Profile Qoute
David

Registered to :Aug 21, 2001
Posted 27-09-2001 at 20:43
I am sure our sf is in country and making life uncomfortable for the targets they have. I would imagine some op4 are smart enough to flee as well. It was the same story in Iraq. The elite ( republican guard ) stood their ground and got mowed but many of the "lesser" troops did surrender as it was obvious they had no chance. One thing I found humorous was our ability to start mass desertions. On numerous occasions we broadcast "surrender" notices and "action reports" on unsecured channels detailing our mass eradication of armored forces and the subsequent handling of the survivors. Now we did wipe out a huge number of their forces relative to the time spent doing it but the broadcasts in question were completely fake to cause fear and desertion. Good old American know how at work

Profile www Qoute
GoldenDragon

Registered to :Aug 22, 2001
Posted 27-09-2001 at 21:16
Oh, I know there are mass desertions. I know we are encouraging it also.
The tactic was the same in Desert Storm, SF's went in way before the troops.
These women hating, women beating low lifes are the lowest form of scum on the earth. Cowards all.

Hell, their "advanced" weapons are so old, they are a bigger threat to the one firing it than any target.

Desert Storm was a different story. Saddam did have advanced, well maintained weapons, radar systems, etc. Little good it did. LOL. I just hope the rest of the world doesn't catch on to what we are up to, before it is finished.

Last part added for the one's who are seeking information by reading primarily chat rooms and Veterans sites. To those: Send me your e-mail and I will "forward" you futher info. Honest.............snicker....
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links