The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > Conflict posts > Vietnam

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 03-28-2003, 02:07 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Talking Lil' LT. received a letter from Brad!!!

I just received a letter from brad- It is my 1st time EVER to receive a letter from a soilder in the U.S ARMY He is doing just fine- he's tired though! He has now been made squad leader & is frustrated w/ that b/c half the squad is the " fat squad & the other half he can not understand a word they are saying ! Most importantly he says that he has " NO REGRETS"! I'm sooo proud of him and HONORED that he wrote me! I'll keep you all posted as they hopefully keep rolling in- I'd like to hear what he has to say to those he keeps in touch w/ also!!! I love you all & WELCOME HOME!!! LOVE ALWAYS, Lil. LT.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-28-2003, 06:36 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default did...

...he mention the one I sent to his DI's... ...

...didn't throw him under the bus though, i just asked them to ask him to demonstrate that new push up I taught him before he went in...

...If you want to try it, be prepared to do it right...

...feet together, without moving them once you start...

...squat down, and put the heel of your hand on one of your big toes, and then count out away from you 5, and 1/2 hands, but do not move your feet, now after counting out 5, and one 1/2 hands, make a spade with both hands, and stick yor' a$$ as high in the air without moving your feet, and straighten out the legs, now in that arched position, bend arms, and proceed to put your nose in the spade you just made with yor' hands, GO DOWN SLOW THE FIRST TIME, OR YOR' NOSE MAY BE A LITTLE FLATTER.....

...I'll get him off a letter soon, been a little nuts around here...

...I'm sure their takin' good care of OLIVE....(yea, I gave them his nickname too...

Tom "ANDY" Andrzejczyk

Old 04-01-2003, 08:20 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default OK, OK...

...I got Olive out a letter...

...I'm sure the boy is a man now, so to speak, we all remember out first day, and week into basic, i'm sure that his training has much more purpose now...

...I am so proud our our men, and women serving right now, They hold the light of the future, and we have guided them to it, I know that Brad will be an excellent soldier, and I feel that this forum has set him on a course for sucess, He was a straggler on the other forum, and although "it"(THC), did help me in my quest to clear my name, It was long dead by the time he came on, and I feel a little special for guiding him here, I know WE all have made a difference in this man's life,...

Thank you all for helping shape this man's future with solid advice, and guidence...

...I know we will never forget him as he's our "pet project", one at a time I say, I wish we had 10,000,000 like him coming up, he's solid as they come...

..."C"...

Tom "ANDY" Andrzejczyk

Old 04-01-2003, 10:18 AM

DMZ-LT,

I just sent him another letter the other day. I'm glad to hear he is doing so well. I hope I can keep track of him when he's out of boot? I just gave notice at work after 27 years so I may be off line for a couple weeks until I situated with my new job. I'll be back on line once I get organized.

O Almighty Lord God, who neither slumberest nor sleepest; Protect and assist, we beseech thee, all those who at home or abroad, by land, by sea, or in the air, are serving this country, that they, being armed with thy defence, may be preserved evermore in all perils; and being filled with wisdom and girded with strength, may do their duty to thy honour and glory; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

"IN GOD WE TRUST"
Old 04-01-2003, 11:40 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Thumbs up

27 Years !!! Now you turn into a job hopper. Good luck Boats. Brad does AIT at Benning then he gets a few days before jump school He has family in Atlanta and I told him to look me up and I'd buy him a beer at one of those clubs where women take their clothes off. He said he would. 27 years !!!
Old 04-01-2003, 11:47 AM

DMZ-LT,

The situation was two fold. A. He was putting the place up for sale and B. I found a job that met my pay plus 10%. So I'll be doing less and being paid more now I couldn't pass that up.

I've still got another 10 years to work if the body stays together.
By the way if you see Brad find out his next duty station and I'll keep in touch (if he doesn't mind) just to keep him pumped up and stay current with the events of the day.

O Almighty Lord God, who neither slumberest nor sleepest; Protect and assist, we beseech thee, all those who at home or abroad, by land, by sea, or in the air, are serving this country, that they, being armed with thy defence, may be preserved evermore in all perils; and being filled with wisdom and girded with strength, may do their duty to thy honour and glory; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

"IN GOD WE TRUST"
Old 04-01-2003, 12:07 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Thumbs up

Will do boats. Congrats on the new beginning.
Old 04-01-2003, 12:55 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Thumbs up Brad's Letter

I received a letter from Brad for the site. I posted it! Hope you all take a read. If you need his address I still have it.

Look under Active Duty "Brad's Letter" to see the newest letter from Brad for you all.

It is a privilege to be an encourager to those on active duty. Lil LT you must be a real sweet young woman.

Keith

P.S. LT I'm trying so hard to council that young fellow and you blow it all in one night. I'm a failure as a therapist. What's a guy to do but cry.