The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > Conflict posts > Gulf War

Post New Thread  Closed Thread

Old 04-07-2004, 10:57 AM

maggie, :cd: you choose to evade my questions :cd:
Quote:
do you have anything further to support your position on 2-butoxyethanol? or just what you have already stated?
Quote:
do you have anyway to account for how such a large exposure occurred/ to all the countries involved?
Quote:
can you explain the IRAQI CURSE? do you even know what that
Hawk :cl:
I can do. What I can do, I should do. And what I should
do, By the grace of God, I will do. -Edward Everett Hale
sendpm.gif
Sponsored Links
Old 04-07-2004, 01:57 PM

Default Good morning!

You're up early! Thanks for 'hanging in there,' friend

I believe I've already answered the 'Iraqi Curse' questions & the others already, too. But instead of restating anything - I think I'll pass

Those who are interested can give this some thought.

After all, for the rest, there's a saying I agree with:

A man convinced against his will

Is of the same opinion still

While you're at it, DL, pass this along to DOW

AND ask them why a failed product that wasn't even chosen for use during the Exxon Valdez oil spill cleanup (COREXIT - the experimental product made by EXXON) ... is in widespread use today? Most especially why was it 'pawned' off on Australia for their 1995 oil spill cleanup?

This is my public input on putting more 2-butoxyethanol in our oceans for oil spill 'cleanup' - Believe me, EXXON knows all about it

How this chemical affected the EVOS workers

An e-mail request to the CDC

on Flu Symptoms

Traces of blood in urine? *

Diarrhea then Constipation?

Seizures Fainting Dizziness *

sendpm.gif
Old 04-07-2004, 02:53 PM

As of today I have exercised my American right not to have to listen, read, or watch anything that I don't want to. Instead of asking for a censor to do this for me...I've place Ms. Maggie on ignore.

I've seen for myself how she has gone into other forums and basically spammed them with postings of this sort. She constantly refuses to give full details, accurate factual backup to her "research" or properly answer a question. In my opinion she is no different than the politicians that we all so dearly love. I've come to believe that she has a personal vendetta against Dow Chemical as they hold the patent on ethylen glycol and they are the producers of the commercial products that David listed.

I have seen nothing in her writings to convince me that she is here as either a Patriot or a Veteran and I find offense at her incessant yammerings that seem to have no other purpose other than to inflame and defame.

I would caution her that if she hits the wrong chord someone might end up taking her to court for slander unless she can prove her point with fact.

But I do understand and respect that she has a right to freedom of speech. That does not mean that her right to speak outweighs my right not to listen.

I will not allow her to drive me from this place that I love to visit. But I will no longer take part in her discussions.

DL

P.S. Since Maggie posted her personal contact info in a thread, I will be sending a copy with links to a friend of my at Dow.
?Whatever else history may say about me when I?m gone, I hope it will record that I appealed to your best hopes, not your worst fears; to your confidence rather than your doubts. My dream is that you will travel the road ahead with liberty?s lamp guiding your steps and opportunity?s arm steadying your way.?
President Ronald Reagan
sendpm.gif
Old 04-08-2004, 02:40 PM

FYI:

2-Butoxyethanol is biodegraded in water and soil, with an estimated half-life of 1-4 weeks. It has a low octanol/water partition coefficient and is therefore not expected to bioaccumulate to any significant degree.

The above was pulled from an independent study conducted by Environment Canada.
?Whatever else history may say about me when I?m gone, I hope it will record that I appealed to your best hopes, not your worst fears; to your confidence rather than your doubts. My dream is that you will travel the road ahead with liberty?s lamp guiding your steps and opportunity?s arm steadying your way.?
President Ronald Reagan
sendpm.gif
Old 04-08-2004, 03:51 PM

Default Yes, that is said

Thank you for sharing, DL

I have heard this before, and have some comments from an expert describing what bioaccumulation means.

Probably, the chemical wouldn't still be in one's system;
however, the harm to the 'organism' with repeated excess exposures ...

(whatever crossing that line is for different people)

... is what I'm talking about.

This is some of the best info on what it does to people ONLY SELECTED REGISTRY OF TOXIC EFFECTS OF CHEMICAL SUBSTANCES (RTECS) DATA IS PRESENTED. However, doctors can get the ACTUAL ENTRY IN RTECS FOR COMPLETE INFORMATION

Here is a restatement of the organs that are expected to be affected.

An e-mail request to the CDC

on Flu Symptoms

Traces of blood in urine? *

Diarrhea then Constipation?

Seizures Fainting Dizziness *

sendpm.gif
Old 04-08-2004, 04:02 PM

Send a message via ICQ to catman Send a message via Yahoo to catman
Distinctions
Contributor VOM 

Ok guys and gals, before this gets too ugly, I am going to close this thread. It will only be reopened at David's request and/or order. I feel all parties have stated their position and enough links posted if anyone wants to do any investigating.

Trav

Godspeed and keep low!
sendpm.gif
Closed Thread