The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 03-19-2024, 11:31 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Default Not To Respond Is Also To Respond

3-17-2024

The power to communicate is quickly becoming a lost, twisted, or even abandoned art form, here within “The United States of America!” In fact, “Our People” have become more of a brainwashed commodity, that they are actually thinking and rationalizing entities – “in my opinion!”

As such, I ask you: Is “Not” to respond, not also a response!?” Or have we once again become a species that has degenerated into a society of grunts and groans, and of course, the political (and the inevitable) yes- men who usually communicate with but a nod of the head, and the virtually in- auditable, and usually incomprehensible, head-nods of fools and dolts?

So what ever happened to those people who actually engaged each other in meaningful conversations, where ideas and concepts were exchanged, discussed, disseminated and even disputed at times? And do these people yet exist upon the entire face of this planet?

And if all such constructive and intelligent creatures have inherently ceased to exist upon “This Relatively Tiny Little Planet of Ours”, then are we now also at the loggerhead of all human existence itself? And have we truly advanced to that point in time, where verbal communications will also fade from the human midway all together!?

And judging from many of those who currently occupy the catbird seats of the international power-structures these days, I would certainly consider this to be a fore drawn conclusion, if not, an absolute axiom of human degeneration as well – “And So It Generally Is - So Welcome Back To The ‘Digestive Track’ of Political Life!”

Hardcore