The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 01-31-2021, 03:44 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Unhappy A Diatribe Of All Systemic Fools

1-31-2021

They do say: “Fool yourself, and everything else comes easy!” And for the record, I am a firm believer in this age-old adage, having known my fair share of creatures (on many levels) who have been overly impressed with themselves, along with all of the denials and aggrandizing that goes right along with it for the ride!” (by. HRT - 1/31, 2021)

“But is all of this incessant self-aggrandizing not also a form of systemic fraud?” And one that is engaged in to this very day, by no small volume of humanity and political wanna-bees as well! I mean, after all, how many men and women of true worth and genuine honor, really do not possess even a small sense of their own personal shortcomings, rather than all of that pure bologna and contra sending tripe that oozes out of their festering pores - and this, all the way from the very top of the heap of life, to those bottomless pits of anguish and despair itself?

So I ask you once again – “Should not these pathetic creatures also be tallied among the truest forms of systemic frauds, or should they merely continue to be allowed to rewrite the rules and set the parameters that illuminate their pathways into “Perdition Itself?”

Hardcore
Old 02-01-2021, 10:18 AM

The Function of Diatribe:

Diatribe sharpens the critical faculty of writers. It also enables readers to understand and access a work, lending it a powerful effect on their lives. Diatribes or bitter criticisms appeal to multiple readers in different ways, due to their conflicting interpretations and comparisons about the objects criticized. In addition, diatribe makes readers aware of good and bad qualities of the objects and persons in question. Besides, it is very common in literary works, politics, and everyday speech.
-
I would say most people of power - today function within the description above. Lessor to some - to some degree - and more to others.
-
Boats

O Almighty Lord God, who neither slumberest nor sleepest; Protect and assist, we beseech thee, all those who at home or abroad, by land, by sea, or in the air, are serving this country, that they, being armed with thy defence, may be preserved evermore in all perils; and being filled with wisdom and girded with strength, may do their duty to thy honour and glory; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

"IN GOD WE TRUST"
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote