The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > Conflict posts > Vietnam

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 03-17-2009, 03:02 PM

Distinctions
POM Contributor 
Lightbulb Map of All State Level Casualty List Vietnam War

http://www.archives.gov/research/vie...vel-alpha.html

Thomas Jefferson, Kentucky Resolutions of 1798: "In questions of power then, let no more be heard of confidence in man, but bind him down from mischief by the chains of the Constitution."
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-17-2009, 03:37 PM

Distinctions
POM Contributor 
Lightbulb For the uninitiated please remember

that these list will not include MIA (missing in action unless their status has been changed by DOD to Hostile, Died-Missing. Nor will they include the untold numbers that made it home but died from wounds received in combat. Nor will the list include those who died from service connected causes directly related to their service in Vietnam such as illness directly related to their exposure to toxic herbicides used to defoliate their areas of operations and used also on ships in the process of water distillation aboard ship, or death due to illness brought on by combat related Post Traumatic Stress.

http://www.patriotfiles.com/forum/ar...p/t-37634.html

Thomas Jefferson, Kentucky Resolutions of 1798: "In questions of power then, let no more be heard of confidence in man, but bind him down from mischief by the chains of the Constitution."
Old 03-17-2009, 06:05 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

Pretty tough to see all the names ,numbers are easier.Joseph Silon was in the NY list,first man killed in my platoon
Old 03-17-2009, 07:08 PM

Distinctions
POM Contributor 
Lightbulb LT See Memoriam

in memory of...

http://www.patriotfiles.com/index.php?name=Memoriam

if you would like for me to put candles up for others let me know and I'll put them up for you...Sis

Old 03-17-2009, 07:22 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

Thanks Sis,to many
Old 03-17-2009, 07:45 PM

Distinctions
POM Contributor 
Lightbulb

I'm sorry to have made you sad LT my purpose was to have these names in more than one place just in case. They are probably safer with David than any government site because it's personal with him and he loves and cares for all of you. No need to reply brother. Sis

Old 03-18-2009, 10:17 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default Arrow

You are a good sis and what you were trying to do is a tribute to the fallen is a good idea. When I went to the state list to look up Joe I saw and remembered he was killed on March 4 , 71 . 38 years ago and I still remember that night like it was yesterday. There is an old country song about digging up bones and thats what happened to me last night. You didn't make me sad , I did. I am still movin and as Frank would tell me holing my head up high trying to see all the beauty around me. Thanks for being my Sis !
Old 03-18-2009, 11:00 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

She is all of our Sis.
Old 03-18-2009, 11:43 AM

Distinctions
POM Contributor 
Lightbulb

Thank you both, had to wait some to post back until the sandstorm in Oklahoma passed. LT understand about that digging up bones, been digging up some myself this morning. It seems it can't be avoided if you've done any travelin' through the Shadow of The Valley (my term for this world system and all it has to throw at us). My digging started when I read that link to an old post regard Blue Water Navy Vets and water distillation aboard ships. Which took me to a site that Bob mentioned to me before he went Home. I'll post that info later. I'm to mad to do anything with it now. I did download several PDF files to my computer but there are days and this is one of them that I'm just so appalled at how those in power can be so callous towards those that have BORNE THE BATTLE. I just want all of you that have called me Sis (low these many years) to know that it's a title I claim as proudly as Mom, Mama, and Grandma. Semper Fi from Your Sis livin' in Indian Territory.

Last edited by Arrow; 03-18-2009 at 08:41 PM.
Old 03-18-2009, 02:09 PM

Distinctions
Coordinator VOM Contributor 

We love you,Sis!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 100_0307.JPG (34.4 KB, 7 views)

Peace,Griz