The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 03-27-2007, 12:19 PM

Default Bad American?

I didn't write this I just agree with a couple of the things George Carlin said. Some things to think about.

Raggedy Ann

I Am Your Worst Nightmare. I am a BAD American. I am George
Carlin. I believe the money I make belongs to me and my family, not some mid level governmental functionary be it Democratic or Republican!
I'm in touch with my feelings and I like it that way! I think owning a gun doesn't make you a killer, it makes you a smart American. I think being a minority does not make you noble or victimized, and does not entitle you to anything. I believe that if you are selling me a Big Mac, do it in English. I believe everyone has a right to pray to his or her God when and where they want to. My heroes are John Wayne, Babe Ruth, Roy Rogers, and whoever canceled Jerry Springer. I don't hate the rich. I don't pity the poor.
I know wrestling is fake and I don't waste my time watching or arguing about it. I've never owned a slave, or was a slave, I haven't burned any witches or been persecuted by the Turks and neither have you! So,
Shut up already. I believe if you don't like the way things are here, go back to where you came from and change your own country! This is AMERICA. I want to know which church is it exactly where the Reverend Jesse Jackson preaches, where he gets his money, and why he is always part of the problem and not the solution. Can I get an AMEN on that one?
I think the cops have every right to shoot your sorry rear if you're running from them. I also think they have the right to pull you over if you're breaking the law, regardless of what color you are.
And, no, I don't mind having my face shown on my driver?s license.
I think it's good..... and I'm proud that "God" is written on my money. I think if you are too stupid to know how a ballot works, I don't want you deciding who should be running the most powerful nation in the world for the next four years. I dislike those people standing in the intersections trying to sell me stuff or trying to guilt me into making "donations" to their cause. I believe that it doesn't take a village to raise a child, it takes two parents.
And what is going on with gas prices... again?
I believe "illegal" is illegal no matter what the lawyers think.
I believe the American flag should be the only one allowed in
AMERICA!
If this makes me a BAD American, then yes, I'm a BAD American.
We want our country back!
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-27-2007, 12:32 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Default Ann,...

George Carlin might be a Bad & Cantankerous Hombre,...
but certainly sounds like A Great and my kind of American.

Neil
Old 03-27-2007, 12:36 PM

Neil
I'm glad you said that. I get nervous posting something that might offend others. We're all intitled to our opinions.

Raggedy Ann
Old 03-27-2007, 01:47 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

Well Raggedy, Col. Brice may get a bit anxious about Carlin?s apparent lack of resolve and being a bit wishy-washy about things n? things.

And being a bit of a nutter myself, I don?t want to know where Jackson hangs out and who he puts squeezes n? moves on for ill-gotten loot. My boycott list is too long as it is, eh, and I?m still not over NASCAR caving-in to Jackson and handing over all that extortion loot. That's an Aarrgg n' growl, for sure.

Domingo Scamp :cl:
Old 03-27-2007, 02:32 PM

Distinctions
VOM 

Ole George Carlin has got his stuff together
Old 03-28-2007, 03:38 AM

Send a message via AIM to SparrowHawk62 Send a message via Yahoo to SparrowHawk62

Go get em George! That's as good a wake up call as one can get!

A veteran - whether active duty, retired, national guard or reserve - is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to "The United States of America", for an amount of "up to and including my life." That is honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it. -- Author Unknown