The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-16-2018, 09:31 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Exclamation To Hell With Them All

11-16-2018

In my opinion – It is still the people of ‘The United States Themselves’ who run our nation, and not any splendidly attired word-smith who has enslaved the populous with his (or her) persona and presence! I still remember vividly, in fact, how when I was but a mere kid, presidents made a habit out of barnstorming well populated regions of our country in the quest for votes, with this nation of ours hanging on every word, every facial expression, and especially upon each and every screw-up, be it ever so innocent or mundane!

Now let me ask you this – don’t you think that our nations’ enemies do pretty much the same thing, or do you really believe that “We The People” are novel and unpredictable (It’ is getting to the point where politics, and even personal agenda, have become our lords and masters!) To a time when even “Our Founding Principles” take a backseat to the mandates that made us great to begin with! Back to that time, in fact, when bluster, ego, and even superiority itself, is of far more importance than our advancement, and even our survival itself!

It is further my opinion that to remain truly great, one must quickly forget the victories and even the tribulations of the past, and concentrate instead upon the premise that men will only remain equal and free for as long as they are prepared to lay it all upon the line for that freedom, and this in the same fashion and with the same determination as did “Our Founders” and those Gallant American Patriots of Yore. Remember: “To Continue To Live In Freedom – Freedom Itself Must Become Your Way Of Life!” (hrt -16 November 2018)

Hardcore