Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 03-19-2023, 11:30 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Exclamation No Doubts About It -The Man They Fear The Most

3-19-2023

(More Personal Opinions)

Let’s Get Real For A Moment and weather you support Donald John Trump as the next individual to hang his long- johns in the cupboards at Sixteen- Hundred Pennsylvania Avenue – Then I Say To You (Once Again) My Friends That:

His Chances For Re-Election Are Indeed Excellent!

And when you get right on down to it, Trump” wasn’t all that bad of a Top Kick either! He got things done, He looks the part of a president, He is effective, He sure as “Hell” don’t need the swag ($$) and He is dedicated, patriotic and loyal - now just what have I omitted?? Unless of course, you are a dyed-in-the wool - political-party-loyalite or you have been brainwash from birth into believing that the opposing political faction is pure evil-incarnate, then you have (finally) got to come to the realization that there is good and bad, excessive ego and even national pride in all genuinely devoted American citizens and there-in resides our true and ever enduring strength and longevity and so it eternally is, as our Nation has never stopped being great!!

Hardcore
Old 03-19-2023, 11:34 AM

He won't get my vote - neither will Biden.
Alfred E. Newman - looking better each day.
We also have to gut Congress too -
-
It's a madhouse of Promises and Liar's.
-

O Almighty Lord God, who neither slumberest nor sleepest; Protect and assist, we beseech thee, all those who at home or abroad, by land, by sea, or in the air, are serving this country, that they, being armed with thy defence, may be preserved evermore in all perils; and being filled with wisdom and girded with strength, may do their duty to thy honour and glory; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

"IN GOD WE TRUST"
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote