The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 04-11-2003, 01:31 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Question Internationally Screwed - Again!

Well, it looks like yet another spoke in the ?Axis Of Evil? has been "Nicely $$ Lubricated" by certain elements of a world that is seeking to exert absolute control over more than one aspect of our sacred freedoms! If it isn?t the United Nations, the North Atlantic Treaty Organization, or the Flatulistic World Court, then surely, it is the World Bank!

?So what about this don?t we want to understand?!? And no, I am not an isolationist, but then neither will I submit to becoming a slave to some ?Vested New World Order? either!!

?Well here we go again, you patriotic sons and daughters of our Uncle Sam!? The ruptured left testicle of a ?Totalitarian-Minded United Nations? [World Court], along with it?s ?Ever Moronic Twin? - [World Bank], has just approved a $20,000,000 loan (Loan My Ass), to yet another oil and mineral-rich Gulf State - 'IRAN' no less!

?You do remember Iran don?t you?? The nation that stormed our Embassy in 1979, and then imprisoned and tortured our people! Do you also remember the 8 dead American Service Members (5 more injured) who attempted to rescue their captive comrades? Are these the same Iranians that the World Bank now seeks to reward, and this over "Bush Administration Protests" no less?

And for the record, keep your wallets handy, as this will be but the first of such unwitting hand-outs - ?Count Upon It!!?

After calling Iran everything but an ?International Saint," the World Bank as much as told the United States Government to ?GO GET SCREWED," as they (World Court) would do as it damned well pleases, even if ?We The People? did end up getting stuck with most of the tab!?

So where do you suppose this tidy sum for Iran will come from - the Veterans, the poor, the Middle Class, or maybe even the newly captured Iraqi Oil Fields, perhaps? (just a guess?) But where-ever this down-payment of extortion money is ripped from, you can bet your bleeding ass, that it won?t be from the United Nations! I mean, ?God Forbid? that a few slobbering misfits of the UN sacrifice even one glass of ?French Champagne, a cracker-full of Russian Caviar, or a mouthful of German Chocolate Cake (that brown stuff is chocolate, ain?t it)?!

Hey, and for the record, I just read another item in today?s newspaper that said, and I quote: ?Humans Have A Cannibalistic Past?? In my humble opinion, however, some ?Foreign Factions at The United Nations? have been eating each other for decades!? (No pun intended!)

Again - ?It is (WAS) our true policy to steer clear of foreign entanglements (AND FOREIGN MOOCHERS TOO)!? (These words were respectfully taken out of context from a speech by George Washington, 1796)

VERITAS :cd: :cd: :cd:
Old 04-11-2003, 02:26 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Default HARDCORE...

Just out of curiosity Friend, why would ANY OIL RICH NATION (excluding Iraq) need a $20,000,000 loan from The World Bank?

The only OIL RICH NATION I could possibly see needing such an urgent loan (and much more) would be Iraq,...which sorely needs such to defray The Coalition Costs for Liberating and Freeing The Iraqi People. Emergency and Humanitarian Aid is of no concern, since France, Germany, Russia and The UN can handle such quite well,...since one need not be very loyal or courageous, merely to donate money, food and medicine to the sick and needy.

After all, and even though Iraq produces more than enough oil to pay for any reconstruction needed and the cost of troops needed to liberate The Iraqi People,...such billion$ of debt will probably take forever to come through The Pipeline. Though, if armament monies owed France, Germany and Russia by the defunct Iraqi Dictatorial Regime were given to The New Free Iraq, I'm quite sure that such would greatly help to repay The Coalition Forces more expiditiously. Wouldn't you think?

BLOOD,...eh? No matter how much The French, German, Russian and UN Pompous Ones (World Bank also) bluster indignantly,...nothing can ever repay The BLOOD spent For Freedom.

Neil
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote