Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-02-2024, 03:03 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Default They Talk The Talk - Period

2-2-2024

“What a phenomenal waste of time, money and other resources!”

And If I read it correctly: “The Texas Border Patrol” has been ordered to cut down the razor wire fencing that it was previously ordered to erect for “Border Security”, rendering it (the wire) nothing more than worthless scrap metal – what a helluva waste of time, labor and resources!!

And Now I have but a single question left for you: “Is This Still Our Country, Or Is It Not?”

We ‘do not’ select these “Gallant Border Patrol Agents” to be fence builders!! These men and women are professionals who are hired to “Protect Our Borders” and not – just as pawns in an international game of “I GOTCHA” – they have far better things to occupy their time!

And for “Our Government” to just waste its time and our resources building fences and then to just turn around and knock them down, is one helluva screwed-up waste of time, fencing, and skill, in my opinion? Unless of course, a few of them who had been giving the order to put it up- and then just tear it down, are also put to work in its actual construction, or are required to share in the tremendous costs incurred in the building of this massive effort?”

So, just what in the ‘Hell’ is with us these days anyway – or are we now taking our orders from foreign entities and not just the United States of America any- more?

And to think that I once had thought that our fore-bearers had escaped “The Old World” in order to get away from the prattle, the decay, the obsolescence, and the bull crap of “The Old World’s Worn-Out Thinking?” Or have we allowed “The Old Country’s Obsolescence” to follow us here to our own land of promise and of hope, and this, just in order to give “The Old World” a second shot at picking our bones clean? “Wise Up!?”

Hardcore