The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 11-07-2002, 02:02 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Post And The Truth Goes Marching On?

After turning on (late) a program on ?Piss-Poor Vaccination Safety (military included)?, aired upon C-Span 2 today, and missing the portion that featured Sonnie Bates, a former [decorated] Air Force Major during the Gulf War, and a courageous individual by any stretch of the imagination, I happened upon some figures in the local (San Diego) rag! ?Although these figures came as absolutely no surprise, I felt that they were definitely worth sharing!??

It is common knowledge that President Bush won the Oval Office, not by popular vote (so much for the will of the people), but rather by virtue of that vested ?Bund Aus Dummheit?, laughingly referred to as the ?Electoral College!?

Is not ?ELECTION? defined as the popular vote, whereas a ?COLLEGE? is a ?School Of Higher Learning and Integrity?!? To refer to any gaggle of goons as an "Electoral College" when they totally obliterate the popular vote (no matter which way it flows), in favor of personal and political maneuvering, is insulting at best!

Now, I am not implying that I prefer the wheelers and dealers of one party, over the movers and shakers (liars) of another, but what I am saying, however, is that our votes can indeed be manipulated at will! (opinion)

I mean, what would have happened if Florida?s vote had not been counted last? Would California, Alaska, Hawaii and other far-western states been given the same opportunity to call into account minority dismissal, hanging chads, dangling dicks, pregnant chads or even dimpled chads? ?Hey, I?ve got a dimple on the cheek of my ass, would that count too?? But then, we had no presidential candidate?s brother siting in State Power in California! (Not an accusation, rather just an observation!)

It is also worthy of note, however, to mention that voter turnout in the Golden State was at a record low! Was this because of apathy, ignorance perhaps, disgust, or could it be a reverberation of elections past? A time when the results of national elections were announced and a winner declared, even before the western tally was in! ?Did this not, in effect, declare the Western vote moot?!? Hell, why even bother if this is indeed the case? Why not just consult the ?Ghost of Nortradamus? as to who will emerge victorious, and let the politicos pocket all campaign fund$, while flipping the finger at nearly 300,000,000 Americans! ?Better yet, why not just ask Kofi Anon, France, Russia, or the devil himself (not much difference in this group in my opinion), whom they would prefer to run the United States on their behalf!??

I have heard, at great length I might add, our President sticking it to the United Nations (especially the Security Council), as concerns the ?UN?s YELLOW-STAINED? approach to world-wide terrorism! But considering the fact that politicians tend to say what the public wants to hear, but rarely translate their bull-shit into reality, I will (personally) defer judgment! And as for this ?Brave New World For Veterans and Benefits?, well Old Harry S. Truman may not have been a Republican, but Abe Lincoln was, and both went by the telling motto that - ?YOU HAVE GOT TO SHOW ME!? [Mi Tambien Amigo, Moi Prot Mon Ami, Mich Zu Freund, and so on and so forth!]

VERITAS (Truth)

:cd:
Old 11-08-2002, 05:01 AM

Hardcore,

I watched the same program last on C-Span 2 as well. I was a little taken back the FDA's approach. It seems tonight the scientist will be engaging the public and backing up the speakers who talked last night.

As far as manipulating me - its not that easy. Maybe if I were younger a little more cullable I could get sucked in but the hand writing now is much clearer and once bit never twice seems to have become a learning lesson for me.

Was Harry Truman from Missouri - isn't that the show me state?

These are some brave people to take on the system. They all deserve a big thank you from us all.

O Almighty Lord God, who neither slumberest nor sleepest; Protect and assist, we beseech thee, all those who at home or abroad, by land, by sea, or in the air, are serving this country, that they, being armed with thy defence, may be preserved evermore in all perils; and being filled with wisdom and girded with strength, may do their duty to thy honour and glory; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

"IN GOD WE TRUST"
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote