The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > Political Debate

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 11-19-2014, 07:13 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 

Insisting Truman was right and MacArthur was wrong is/was truly silly, WH,...anyway excused.

If that Truman Nonsense was actually the right way or correct action to take, how come after about 38,000 Brave American Lives being lost back then a state of war still exists between USA & North Korea to date,...and AFTER SO MANY YEARS to-boot?

You should start thinking apolitically for-a-change,...and/or differently logical and sensible.

Only Admirals and generals know how to win wars and achieve Total Victory.

Politicians DO NOT.

Neil
Old 11-19-2014, 09:33 AM

reconeil

I'm quite sure you heard saying "the boss may not always be right, but he's still the boss." That also holds true when Generals & Admirals are discussing military matters with the Pres. As you are quite aware, the Framers gave the Pres the power of Commander And Chief over the U.S Military.
But "GO AHEAD".......call me some left wing liberal nut who don't know anything as you always do. The only thing you been resorting to is chastising me any possible way you can rather than explaining why you disagree with me.
"I Have Not Come To Bring Peace, I Have Come With The Sword". Jesus Christ.....Matthew 10:34
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2014, 12:23 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 

WateringHole,

As to being called: "Some left wing liberal nut",...you alone called yourself that.
I never did.

I disagree with you or anyone when I believe you or they are wrong. Nothing personal.

Neil
Old 11-19-2014, 02:03 PM

reconeil

I really feel for your family. If you going to get so bent out of shape from reading a message on a message board some stranger posted that's not directed at you where you resort to chastising the poster over and over, than what type of person are you to be around ? Your wife and children must have to walk a very narrow chalk line for fear of being physically attacked. It's quite obvious you're a violent person.
"I Have Not Come To Bring Peace, I Have Come With The Sword". Jesus Christ.....Matthew 10:34

Last edited by WateringHole; 11-19-2014 at 06:06 PM. Reason: misspelled word
Old 11-21-2014, 02:05 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 

WateringHole,

I haven't got a clue what you're talking about.

But then,...apparently neither do you.

Neil
Old 11-21-2014, 06:24 PM

reconeil

I see I hit a nerve.
Old 12-05-2014, 09:20 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 

Typically diverting attention away from troubling Lordly Obama/Dem Dictatorial Absurdities of America aside, let's get back on subject here and/orrrrrrrrrr the quite fortunate voting reality that we've now recently returned to a 2 Party form of government. Great!

Hopefully all mindless policies favoring most all on earth (Illegal Aliens, Enemies & Terrorists inclusive) while excluding: "We The (Schnook$)" and/or The American Citizen/Taxpayer and USUAL PAYERS of EVERYTHING for the last 6 years,...CAN BE RECTIFIED?

After all, why-in-the-hell should our government keep perpetually forcing or dictating that We American Taxpayers SOLELY keep funding the Welfare/Medical/Schooling Departments of The World???

If stupidly not wanting to deport or jail and fine such national trespassers as American Law so requires,...just take any of them to their respective embassies.

Let the illegal's embassies pick all tariff$ for food, lodging, medical, transportation and such. Any schooling can be resumed after returned home

Neil