The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 01-09-2007, 04:03 AM
Banned

Distinctions
Contributor 
Default somalia

The Somalian people know how to rat out a Muslim. Iraq people could take a lesson. The US went there yesterday with 2 C-130 gunships and asked, Where are they (Muslims) and all the Somalians pointed, (over there) BRRRRRRRRRRRRR , end of Muslims. Some people just understand it's not in there best interest to have Muslims in the area.

Ron
Sponsored Links
Old 01-09-2007, 06:52 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

To my knowledge, most if not all of Somalia is Sunni Moslem and those that got ratted-out were Al Qaeda or their toadies, the ?Islamic Court?. Ethiopia; mostly Christian, hit em? hard with armor and air in the last two weeks, they folded up, and the ?Spectra? hit is more or less icing on the cake n? mopping up, I think.

I believe the window of opportunity is fairly well closed in Iraq; Al Qaeda, Iran, The Shiite Mahdi Militia plus all the rest of the terrorists organizations know they just have to hang in there, keep the pressure on, then one eliminates the other and the last man standing gets it all. Our 110th Congress will see to that, post haste. We?re really good at that kind of thing and are well experienced at rug lifting, sweeping and letting people twist and dry in the wind.
Old 01-09-2007, 08:55 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 

Sort of Dog eat dog right Scamp?

If your going to suceed your going to have to know how to deal with failure. (Joe Torre).
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2007, 01:46 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

Re ?dog eat dog?, Robert. Ayup, that be the one, most certainly. The Horn of Africa is in a continuous state of turmoil and has been as far back as the eye can see. Even Cuba; whilst playing international hit-man/bully for Moscow, was in Somalia a killin, cuttin n? a gutten but the Hollywood Germs who swoon over Che n? Fidel as being the purest juice of the prune, don?t want us knowing about Angola, the Congo or Somalia. Nope, mighty ugly business came down and is still coming down.

The current Somalia flail has Al Qaeda posing as the ?Islamic Courts? mob, they treed the UN sponsored Somali Government, started making hits on Ethiopia and kabooom, Ethiopia hits back, real hard. Certainly non-PC of them and I suppose Ethiopia will get some serious heat from our MSM for fighting back and defending themselves. We know that?s a real bad-dog and sufficient cause for a muzzle swat with a rolled newspaper.

And in the rest of the Islamic world, it?s more of same-same. One sect gets a leg up, and the other sect gets their face planted in the dung heap with a boot on the neck keeping them there. Closer to home, the Moslem Cab drivers at the Minneapolis-St. Paul International Airport now refuse to transport anybody carrying alcohol or having a dog, even a guide dog. In that there are some 900 Moslem Cabbies working that airport, there is a measurable impact. Oh, the Moslem Cabbies are mostly Somali in origin.

One can assume that some local Government authority issues the cab operating licenses, but inflicting Islamic religious beliefs on travelers doesn?t seem to be an issue in Minnesota. Maybe separation of ?Mosque and State? is a different deal, eh. Then will come the next big deal where women are required to ride in the trunk of a Cab, same as lovely mid-east and Asian Islamic places. Damn, I want to get a ticket to that event and watch the smoke n? fire when that comes down. :ek:

Scamp