The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 10-12-2017, 09:18 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Question Beware Of Creating Another Monster

10-12-2017

Anytime that a government entity uses linguistics (aka- Health Care Reform) to push another of their slick-sounding agendas, you had better do two things before you begin to wed yourself to that “Pig In A Poke!”

“First, you had better read the fine print, and secondly, you had best believe little (if anything) of what you are hearing!!”

And for the record, if something sounds far too good (or even functional) to be true, you can bet your backside that it probably is!! “Such, in my opinion, is the impetus behind this (so-called) “HEALTH CARE REFORM!!”

It is my opinion that this “Heath Care Reform” is nothing more than “Pie in the Sky!!” It is just another “Slick-Willie Attempt” to con the common citizen into believing that those who made fortunes by getting us all to believe that everything that they did in the past was in our best interest, are once again attempting to prove that there is indeed a sucker born every minute!!

Maybe the current heath care system is a mess, but when anyone tells me that they are going to appeal and replace it, but they have no idea with what (or even if it will really be any better), then I have got to ask myself if this is just another way of making their rich friends - far richer than they already are? I therefore invite these people to “Read The Fictional Book ‘CIVILUTION’ (yet unpublished)!”

Finally, ask yourself this question: “What will they be replacing our current health care system with, and will it truly be any better? Or will it be just another scheme to make the already rich – far richer, and this at the expense of you and yours!”

These are, of course, but my own personal concerns, opinions, and questions? And like you, I truly hope that whatever “Our Government” finally does come up with, that it is workable for a change!

Hardcore
Old 10-12-2017, 10:33 AM

Arrow

HC

Your 100%+ correct in your statements. Don't ever believe your government wants to save you money or that the insurance companies aren't there to make more money. The system is a money maker for all except the people who need the coverage and reduction in cost. We can save the 3rd world countries but we can't take care of our own at a reasonable cost savings. Uncle Sam and the Medical Folks you're the problem not us.

They could provide for us but they need our money for everything they do. We have to balance our books why can't they? Sammy is getting greedy and they have big ideas and don't know how to pay for it. They get a 100% write off where as we get increase's in everything we buy or need. They have to over-haul their big ideas and big industry has to get real before we all take a dump!

The leadership in this country is lost in their own dirt they shovel on us. Their big ideas kill us at every turn. We the majority of tax payer's are not getting the results we've been looking for. Don't tell us we are living beyond our means - we have no means to call upon in most cases when sickness comes about or layoffs by companies who need to increase their profit margins. Greed!!!! is the word and us little guys really take hit at every turn!

Boats

O Almighty Lord God, who neither slumberest nor sleepest; Protect and assist, we beseech thee, all those who at home or abroad, by land, by sea, or in the air, are serving this country, that they, being armed with thy defence, may be preserved evermore in all perils; and being filled with wisdom and girded with strength, may do their duty to thy honour and glory; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

"IN GOD WE TRUST"
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2017, 12:39 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 

Boats,
You nailed one of the main reasons Government (actually U.S. Taxpayer) Monies needed for our Quite Overly Expensive Healthcare are Greatly Squandered or Pissed-away,...with that LONGTIME rationale that: "We can save the 3rd world countries" and all foreign nationals nonsense.

Let the United Nations and a multitude of charitable organizations: "Save 3rd world countries" and foreign nationals, as the should.
NOT just: "We The (Schnooks)" and/or the U.S. Taxpayer!!!

I'll betcha that if that Grand Scale Wasting of Va$t Amount$ of MY/YOUR/OUR Monies were finally quite sensibly curtailed, there would be enough funds available to give all American Citizens FREE Healthcare.

Granted, no one should realistically expect that their new FREE Healthcare will be near as Good or Great as Senators, Congressmen, High Officials and all Public Servants (state, local, federal) typically get. Such always fair better than rest of We Obedient American Taxpayers and/or PAYERS for EVERYTHING (even for foolishly saving 3rd world countries and people that obviously despise or hate US).

Regardless, and with all the MANY BILLION$ no longer wasted on 3rd World and foreign nationals now available,...that new FREE Healthcare should at least be a decent one.

Well,...one would certainly hope that those politicos in charge at least finally produce some decent sort-of healthcare for poor Americans?

But then,...who knows? Politicians in general are a Superior (self-anointed) & Pompously-strange breed, to say the least.

Neil