The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > Political Debate

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 09-23-2004, 12:57 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Default Gimpy...

...and/or Mr.: "PotatoE!",

As usual YOU, as most all others connected to The Fonda, Clinton and Kerry and/or Leftist War Protestor Party, pervert and change realities solely for political oneupsmanship purposes,...and also to divert attention away from what undoubtedly could become the worst Commander-In-Chief America ever had (re. KERRY),...if not MUCH MORE & MUCH BETTER scrutinized.

Granted, that would relegate Clinton to only then being the second worse C-I-C America ever had. But, who-the-hell-cares,...
since at least Clinton wasn't A Wartime President? Still, "Old Slick Willy" did certainly help Democrats set the stage for the predicament America finds itself in NOW.

Besides, and since Fonda, Clinton and Kerry-like Vietnam War Protestors LEADERS were DIRECTLY RESPONSIBLE for MANY MORE American Casualties THAN SHOULD EVER HAVE BEEN (Gen. Giap: "America's anti-War Movement MORE VALUABLE than if having 20 MORE divisions to field),...how-the-hell could ANY VETERAN (with only a smidgeon of conscience) stick-up-for or vote for such ilk? Makes no sense...WHATSOVER.

Regardless, YOURS and all other Dem Fanatics' responses are most always so lame and obvious,...and would be downright funny if not accompanied by name callings and character assassinations of any not herdlike believing as YOU & Clique DEMAND.

America's Democrat Party is about as bipartisan thinking, as was The Old Soviet Union's Communist Party. Think robotically as one or: "Take-a-hike" (or much worse).

Neil

P.S. Maybe Gimpy sooner or later (hopefully sooner) The People and maybe even The Press/Media will also realize why such: "P H O N E Y Gates" have actually come to be? Certainly gives Kerry a breather.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-23-2004, 03:28 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default WEll, well, well

Looks like you guys need a "refresher course" in "current events"............and I'm JUST the fellow to give it to ya!

Bush claims Iraq is the centerpiece of his war on terror. In fact, Iraq was a diversion FROM the war on terror, and the battle against our greatest enemy in that war, Osama bin Laden and the terrorists. Invading Iraq has only created a crisis of historic proportions and, if we don't change course, there is the prospect of a war with no end in sight.

This month, we passed a terrible milestone: more than 1,000 Americans lost in Iraq. Their sacrifice should remind us that Iraq remains, overwhelmingly, our burden, an American burden. Nearly 90 percent of the troops -- and nearly 90 percent of the casualties -- are American. Despite GEE-Ws' claims, this is not a grand coalition.

Our troops have served with extraordinary bravery, skill and determination. Their service should humble all of us. But, we owe them the truth about what we have asked them to do and what is still to be done.

In June, Bush declared, "The Iraqi people have their country back." Just last week, he told us: "This country is headed toward democracy. Freedom is on the march."

But the administration's own official intelligence estimate, given to Bush last July, tells a very different story.According to press reports, the intelligence estimate totally contradicts what he is saying to the American people.So do the facts on the ground.

Security is deteriorating, for us and for the Iraqis.

42 Americans died in Iraq in June -- the month before the handover.

But 54 died in July -- 66 in August and already 54 halfway through September.

And more than 1,100 Americans were wounded in August -- more than in any other month since the invasion.

We are fighting a growing insurgency in an ever widening war-zone. In March, insurgents attacked our forces 700 times. In August, they attacked 2,700 times -- a 400% increase. (Does THAT sound like things are "improving"??)

Falluja, Ramadi, Samarra, even parts of Baghdad -- are now "no go zones" -- breeding grounds for terrorists who are free to plot and launch attacks against our soldiers. The radical Shiite cleric, Muqtada al-Sadr, holds more influence in the suburbs of Baghdad than ever before. Violence against Iraqis from bombings to kidnappings to intimidation is on the rise.Basic living conditions are deteriorating. Residents of Baghdad are suffering electricity blackouts lasting up to 14 hours a day.

Raw sewage fills the streets, rising above the hubcaps of our Humvees and military vehicles. Children wade through garbage on their way to school.

Unemployment is over 50 percent.

Insurgents are able to find plenty of people willing to take $150 for tossing grenades at passing U.S. convoys.

Most Iraqis have lost faith in our ability to deliver meaningful improvements to their lives. So they're sitting on the fence, or worse, siding with the insurgents. (And all that's BETTER than it was a few months ago???)

That is the truth -- the truth that the commander in chief owes to our troops and the American people.

No doubt, Saddam Hussein was a brutal dictator who deserves his own special place in hell. But that was not , in itself, a reason to go to war. The satisfaction we take in his downfall does not hide this fact: we have traded a dictator for a chaos that has left America less secure, and thousands of American casualties on a far away battlefield.

Bush has said that he "miscalculated" in Iraq and that it was a "catastrophic success." In fact, he has made a series of catastrophic decisions from the beginning in Iraq. At every fork in the road, he has taken the wrong turn and led us in the wrong direction.

By one count, he offered 23 different rationales for this war. If his purpose was to confuse and mislead the American people, he succeeded.

His two main rationales -- weapons of mass destruction and the Al Qaeda/September 11 connection -- have been proved false by the president's own weapons inspectors and by the 9/11 Commission. Just last week, Secretary of State Powell acknowledged those facts. Only Vice President Dick (Head) Cheney still insists that the earth is flat.

Bushs' failure to tell the truth to us before the war has been exceeded by fundamental errors of judgment during and after the war. He was and IS in denial. He hitched his wagon to the ideologues who surround him, filtering out those who disagreed, including leaders of his own party and the uniformed military leaders at the Pentagon, and retired military leaders. The result is a long list of misjudgments with terrible consequences.

The administration told us we'd be greeted as liberators. They were wrong.

They told us not to worry about looting or the sorry state of Iraq's infrastructure. They were wrong.

They told us we had enough troops to provide security and stability, defeat the insurgents, guard the borders and secure the arms depots. They were wrong.

They told us we could rely on exiles like Ahmed Chalabi to build political legitimacy. They were wrong.

They told us we would quickly restore an Iraqi civil service to run the country and a police force and army to secure it. They were wrong.

All this , and Bush has held no one accountable, including himself.

In fact, the only officials who lost their jobs over Iraq were the ones who told the truth . Kinda tells what type of folks are running the show, huh?

He and his cohorts in carnage should be run out of town on a rail!

Gimpy

"MUD GRUNT/RIVERINE"

"I ain't no fortunate son"--CCR

"We have shared the incommunicable experience of war..........We have felt - we still feel - the passion of life to its top.........In our youth our hearts were touched with fire"

Oliver Wendell Holmes, Jr.
Old 09-23-2004, 04:45 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

Once again, we're "treated" to such lurid headlines as "unemployment over 50%," "raw sewage," "garbage-wading children," as if any part of Iraq was a small piece of paradise. Of course, the whiners and losers would have us believe that these conditions prevail all over Iraq, which is a patent lie, coming from the father of all liars. In some parts of pre-overthrow Iraq, unemployment was in excess of 80%, so it sounds like some improvement is being made. Our little sire of lies would paint a picture that raw sewage never flowed in any street in Iraq until the dastardly American and other Coalition forces showed up. It is these types of lies, just like the lies that Kerry spread about our service in Vietnam, that is the whiners' attempt to demoralize our fighting troops, and since I have a very personal investment in this war, in the form of my son, I take grave issue with people whose sole purpose seems to be to make our warriors' job more difficult. But then, I consider the source and motivation of these lies, and place him in the same category as TJ Kerry, both worthless as tits on a boar hog.

"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."
Old 09-23-2004, 09:11 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default Hell

It's folks like you and the other "boneheads for Bush" crowd who should be taking "grave issue" with this administration for placing these fine young men and women further into harms way rather than folks like me and others that are attempting to show the true facts of the current situation.

Are you saying that these are NOT facts?

The administration told us we'd be greeted as liberators. They were wrong.

They told us not to worry about looting or the sorry state of Iraq's infrastructure. They were wrong.

They told us we had enough troops to provide security and stability, defeat the insurgents, guard the borders and secure the arms depots. They were wrong.

They told us we could rely on exiles like Ahmed Chalabi to build political legitimacy. They were wrong.

They told us we would quickly restore an Iraqi civil service to run the country and a police force and army to secure it. They were wrong.

Pray tell Mista SuperTexan, where and how these statements are false? Us Un-informed citizens want to know?????

You wouldn't admit to the "truth" if you had it in your back pocket!

Which is just where GEE-W has you and most of the other "boneheads" who believe his bull$hit!

Nighty.......nite! Time to "rest up" for the trip over to Orlando tomorrow for a "town hall" meeting with a TRUE American hero and REAL military veteran Max Cleland and thousands of other veterans who support John Kerry! I'll let you know what he has to say about "your boy" Bush(wacker) when I get back, OK??

Gimpy

"MUD GRUNT/RIVERINE"

"I ain't no fortunate son"--CCR

"We have shared the incommunicable experience of war..........We have felt - we still feel - the passion of life to its top.........In our youth our hearts were touched with fire"

Oliver Wendell Holmes, Jr.
Old 09-23-2004, 10:44 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

Look how much time has been used these past six months, by both candidates and their Vietnam "situations", to avoid what should really be discussed.......

too damn much.

Larry
Old 09-24-2004, 01:36 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to zuni_rocket

Cut & Paste Democrat talking points or Lair, Lair - 101

You state "Looks like you guys need a "refresher course" in "current events"............and I'm JUST the fellow to give it to ya! " well if you'd pull your parrot head out of your butt and stop just cutting and pasting the democrap talking points from off their websites and blogs you'd be lost wouldn't you? Amazing coincidence isn't it! I enjoy sharing a good talking point but sometimes you got to be original.
Why do you liberal types resort to name calling and flaming when you are beaten in the arena of ideas ?

Then you cut and paste= "His two main rationales -- weapons of mass destruction and the Al Qaeda/September 11 connection -- have been proved false by the president's own weapons inspectors and by the 9/11 Commission. Just last week, Secretary of State Powell acknowledged those facts. Only Vice President Dick (Head) Cheney still insists that the earth is flat. "

Well for a fact he did at one time have WMD's and was active in developing them to the time of the war A FACT ! He was working on getting atomic weapons that is a fact He had two sons who were as loony as he was that is a fact.
It is a fact that Sadam offered a safe house for international terrorist. Bill Clinton acknowledged most of those facts during his term of office, so laddi-da !!!... and of course we must use personal insults again since we are loosing in the arena of ideas !
As far as a chorus of haters how about Look at yourself Gimpy you are no "Good Neighbor Sam"

BUSH FOR PRESIDENT
Old 09-24-2004, 01:50 AM

Send a message via AIM to Tina Send a message via Yahoo to Tina
Distinctions
POM 

okay beings this is the post that is going strong i have decided something.. and ifyou get a laugh out of this it was inted..
i have decided who i am going to vote for..
i am voting for me..
Tina Catena for presednt.. :P loveyou all
love ya
Your friend and God Bless,
Tina

may god bless this country if a women ever gets into the presednce seat...

To the past: Thank you for all you did for our Country..

To the future: Thank you for all you will do for our Country

To those we have lost past prestent and future: R.I.P You might be gone.BUT you will NEVER be forgotten
Old 09-24-2004, 03:11 AM

what I can't understand as Gimpy said over 1000 daed and more in the making all these people can talk about is who did what 30 years ago WHO GIVE A Fling SH!T. Just tell the people of this country HOW are you going to get us out, all you here is there is a light at the end of the tunnel,stay the course, when I heard all this talk for a little bit it did take me back 30 years thats the same stuff that old LBJ was saing about another place which it's name dosen't come to me right now. razz
Old 09-24-2004, 09:07 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to zuni_rocket

Well if 30 years ago I screwed your wife eveyday while you were at work and then after the fact you found out about it would you want to move next door to me 30years later ?? Hmmm??

It is all about trust & I was in the Nam when John Kerry, who was a member of the naval reserve went before the congress with his so called "Winter Soldier Testimony" were he damned ALL US VIETNAM VETERANS AND EVEN OUR P.O.W.S!

You See there is one thing that IS NOT MENTION & THAT and that IS KERRY HAD A PERSONAL CONNECTION TO THE KENNEDY FAMILY before he ever went into the service! & jusr so happens that Teddy was one of the leading anti-war democrats in the senate and after Kerry's testimony the democrats shut the hearintg down to the other side and refused to give the other side any rebuttle to Kerry's lies....that is a fact! Jimmy Bishop
Old 09-24-2004, 03:47 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Default Gimpy...

Why is it that you, just like most all other Dem officials and/or DNC allegiance above else HACKS(both ways - in general & journalistically) pervertedly display great pride in perpetually echoing each others twisted words, realities and excuses VERBATUM,...and/or AS CLIQUE DIRECTED/DEMANDED/DICTATED???
Can't politically think or speak for yourself?

Don't you realize that even you too are actually A Free American and Free to think for yourself, Free to vote as you prefer, and even Free to worship and obey (or not) as you wish? Thusly, and in that context, what's your point of always doing the bidding of what The Fanatically Religious Democrat Party so dictates? Do "They" pay THAT WELL?

Also, and this currently and purposefully DNC orchestrated diversionary tactic, dirty trick and/or another one of: "P H O N E Y...Gates" aside,...how could you as A Vietnam Veteran perpetually stick-up-for, support and/or champion A Fonda and Clinton-like Vietnam War Protestor ilk like KERRY? Did ALL your Buddies: "In Country" fair well? If so,...I'm glad for them.

After all, ALL THREE War Protestor Fools alluded to unarguably have so-damn-much Vietnam Era BLOOD ON THEIR HANDS. Naturally not as much as caused by Kennedy and Johnson. But, certainly MORE AMERICAN BLOOD than should ever have been shed in Vietnam, had it not been for sicko VIETNAM WAR EXTENDERS like sicko enemy supporters Fonda, Clinton and KERRY.

Gimpy, just curious as to how ANY American Veteran (Kerry excluded) could side with such a proven to be anti-America, anti-Military, pro-foreign and pro-Clique/Party and/or the: "Recapture The White House" ABOVE ALL ELSE,...TROUBLESOME TRIO?
Does The Democrat Party have something on you or any part of your family? At least that might sort-of make some sense about your strange, weird and quite obediant political behavior.

Neil

P.S. ZUNI......
Thank You Very Much for making good points and bringing some truths into the equation and/or the multitude of political bullshit surrounding and excusing the likes of Kerry. You do it quite well. Hate having you get on my case.