The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 04-03-2004, 01:41 AM

Default This is all I have to say - Plus MTBE

I've just learned that MTBE was out since at least 1979, and it is very hazardous. It was banned in Alaska by our governor long years ago. . . and it is the poisonous additives in gasoline (high octanes) and it is really horrible for those who live near airports. It is also a pesticide and there has been an astonishing diminishing of birdlife in the USA since then. The component that is the same with it and the chemical I have studied is BUTYL ETHER More info

David asked that I start a separate thread
(I see you are a gulf war vet - do you have 'gulf war syndrome' symptoms, too?)

It all boils down to this, then I have nothing more to say:

The chemical that harmed the EVOS workers is one that gulf war vets were exposed to. No question about it!Note the first link on this page

Now, until you find out what the retic ratio is, and the size and shape of the red blood cells, you don't know whether or not there is harm to your red blood cells that underlies all the neuro and other symptoms you name. Blood counts and other stuff won't tell you. So, please don't stop short of checking this out.

If a vet's retic ratio shows harm to mature red blood cells, then he/she would be better off to have a transfusion of whole blood - than the massive dose of pain medication given by an ER such as happened to one gulf war vet last month. (No one has heard from him since?)

AND this issue is one of national importance because many, many people are harmed by ethylene glycol monobutyl ether - from the janitor to moms cleaning their bathrooms at home, etc, including the military since the 1930's on.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links