The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 04-13-2018, 08:45 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Question Life's Not So Little Screw-ups

4-13-2018

There never has been, and never will be, a man or woman who has not screwed-up at one time or another in their lives! And I don’t care who they are, their financial status, their titles, or their historically-sanitized profiles, no one has ever been squeaky-clean or without transgressions of one kind or another, big or small – in my opinion? So anyone who attempts to play the part of a saint, a prima-donna, or a totally faultless role-model, is in my opinion, puffing upon the wrong weed, lying like a tattered rug, or trying to distract attention away from themselves!

Life is full of our (not so) little screw-ups after all, and it never ceases to amaze me how some of these politicians and social-butterflies love to write their own publicity! Hell, even Baron von Munchhausen would be held in awe and jealous with envy over the audacity at some of the exploits of those who constantly attempt to pass themselves off as something extra-special? When in reality, they too are but human and flawed like everyone else, some of them, irretrievably so, in my opinion?

“Ah yes let he (with very few exceptions over the course of human history) who is without transgression or errors of any kind, cast the very first stone! And I, for one, sure as Hell don’t see very many of these righteous rocks flying through the air these days!

“Where as, it is the pompous and the greedy that often begin most of those wars, in which (more often than not), it is the innocent and the uninvolved of all ages, who tend to suffer the most!” (hrt/4-13-2018)

Hardcore
Old 04-13-2018, 09:30 AM

Arrow

HC - its true we all have fallen from grace at one time or another. Skeleton's in closets are everywhere and everyone knows this. But to have it publicly spread world wide can be intimidating and embarrassing to say the least. I agree there are no perfect people in the world. Leadership is difficult and it has a very public media event for those whose appetite for ruining those folks is always present.

Trump has a bad rap sheet - it makes news - it isn't pleasant and the world knows you have flaws. Perfect we are not. But to run for a public office and having major skeltons in your closet - leads to what we have at this time.

Saint's we are not. Everyone - and I mean everyone - has something they don't want others to know. Every President suffer's the ramifications of those who want us to know they are not perfect. Lime-Light has its draw backs. All career personnel at one time or another have something to hide.

To get ahead in life many have taken a lot of short cuts to overrun the competition only to be dragged down by issues of the past. It's just a matter of time before the doors of hell open up and the golden cloud above this person's head is lopped off like a guillotine.

Boats

O Almighty Lord God, who neither slumberest nor sleepest; Protect and assist, we beseech thee, all those who at home or abroad, by land, by sea, or in the air, are serving this country, that they, being armed with thy defence, may be preserved evermore in all perils; and being filled with wisdom and girded with strength, may do their duty to thy honour and glory; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

"IN GOD WE TRUST"
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote