The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 12-05-2020, 09:51 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Angry Shutting Down Our Nation - "WHY"

12-5-2020

Either things are a lot worse than they are letting on, or someone out there is “Lying like Hell” – You Be The Judge Of That?

Is it pure hype, or could it possibly be far worse than elements of “Our Government” are letting on (Just a question)? And in an effort to save us grief, or at the very least, to try to get some kind of a handle upon this virus, our leaders are (as usual) , and as I said above, just lying like Hell – at this point, truth and facts have been in relatively sparing supply!

Not since the great influenza epidemic of “The Early Twentieth Century” has the fear mongering over any epidemic been this great, in my opinion? But if, as a few suspect, our medical and scientific community have been in such a tizzy because even they are at a loss, then once again, and in my own personal opinion, I have got to say: “What in the Hell is going on?” One thing is for sure however, it being that - with all of our smarts and experts in the quest for a cure for this virus, at least we are better off now than we were (roughly) a century ago – shortly after the ending of World War I!

“You Have Still Got To Wonder, However (And Some Still Do), If There Is A Bit More To This Virus Than We Are Currently Being Told????”

And once again – “This Is Only A Citizen’s Question????”

Hardcore