The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-12-2018, 10:21 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Angry What In The Hell Is Wrong With These People

8-12-2018

After watching a politically motivated news program on television this morning, it again dawned upon me that to some people, politics is their religion and their credo! As a matter of fact, and in my personal opinion, the welfare, and maybe even the survival, of “Our Great Nation” finishes a poor second to the political party – either political party and this is dead wrong! Not to mention the fact that it is corrosive to everything that we as a nation of free and prideful men and women have stood for the better part of two and a half centuries!

And as a matter of fact again, to far too many of us these days (especially within government), sacrifice and patriotism are wonderful concepts, just as long that is, as it is the other person that is doing the sacrificing and adhering to that same patriotism that was the concept upon which “Our Nation” was founded and built to begin with!

So let me ask you this again: “Just how long do you think this habitual me-ism can go on and be perpetuated, until we ourselves cease to exist as a nation” - Or Don’t Enough Of You Even Care Anymore?

“There are no necessary evils in government. Its evils exist only in its abuses!”
Andrew Jackson [1767-1845] – 7th President [1829-1837] 1832

“Apparently - Some Things Never Seem To Change?”

Hardcore