The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > Political Debate

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 09-22-2006, 04:02 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default Devil woman

It appears that El Heffee Chavez and his band of pistalaros; self-alleged ?journalists?, packed up their bed rolls n? saddle bags early, and galloped on south to Caracas. Seems as how 8th District Rep. Nancy Pelosi got in Hugo?s face and labeled him a ?usual thug? subsequent to Hugo?s UN comments about you know who being the ?Devil?. Oh gasp, is there conflict in ?paradise?. Tell me it isn?t so lest I get disoriented. :ek:

No doubt in Hugo?s mind now that Pelosi is the ?Devil woman?, as in guilt by association.
From a song by the late Marty Robbins, ?Devil women let go of me, leave me alone, I want to go home?. She?s a fiery, spunky, one that apparently didn?t like Hugo invading her hate turf.

Or maybe, the dudu hate pot got backed up when Hugo started aping Demo hate rhetoric at the UN, and subsequently found themselves all joined at the hip and sitting on the same overflowing dudu pot. And of course someone had to say, ?Shut-up Hugo and just go home.?

But by Christmas, it will be kissy-face-who time again, all will be forgiven, and the world will once regain equilibrium. But in the interim, nothing like a good family squabble between nest mate siblings for a few grins n? chuckles. :cl:
Let?s see, I?ll take Pelosi in the 2nd,, TKO via knee to the nads, and bending squealing ten count.

Scamp
Old 09-22-2006, 04:15 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

What Nasty Nancy and others are realizing, and sensing the backlash, is that Hugo sounds just like da dims, except most of them don't speak with such an accent. Kinda hard to erase all those other nasty sound bites when they have already been played.

"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2006, 05:17 AM

Whadda ya mean? The Dims don't speak with an accent? Go to Jersey City and all you will hear is Spanglish. They're all Dems and all undocumented aliens from Central America. There are a lot of Undocumented Nigerians, Cote D'Ivori, and folks from Cameroon driving cabs in the NYC area who are also Democrats.
Old 09-28-2006, 08:19 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default colmurph

Your assessment of da local dims is quite keerect! I was talking about Nasty Nancy! Both are equally anti-American.

"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."