The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 07-01-2006, 10:38 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default The letter....'affected individuals'

After reviewing the ?affected individuals? communication received from the VA, I really get up a head of steam, big time. The autocratic office pogues don?t have the humanity to be in the 21st century and do a proper job of things, of course not, but have the brass balls to assert that they really care and it will never do it again. Another rendition of ?For the people?, I suppose.
The pity of it all is that the real VA professionals that really care are as much a victim as anybody else and get it double up the gozotch.

Kind of like, ?I didn?t know the gun was loaded and I?m so sorry my friend?. The VA autocrats have no absolutely conception of what it takes build protective fire walls around personal properties and I?m sure they aren?t signed up to cover all those fees and costs, no way.

But one thing mentioned is worth mentioning again and here it is;

?Beware of any phone calls, e-mails and other communication from individuals claiming to be from VA or other sources, asking for your personal information or verification of it. This is often referred to as information soliciting or ?pishing.? VA, or other government agencies, and other legitimate organizations will not contact you to ask for or to confirm your personal information. If you receive such communications, they should be reported to VA at 1-800-FED INFO (1-800-333- 4636 )?

Good advise is always worth passing along, even if redundant. No need to become victims twice over and succumb to those lice who prey upon victims.

Affected Individual, Scamp
Old 07-02-2006, 08:40 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 

Thank you seacamp.

If your going to suceed your going to have to know how to deal with failure. (Joe Torre).
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote