The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > Political Debate

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 07-10-2006, 04:52 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default Holy smoke m? hokum.

I think Al Gore has aspirations to become Nuevo Michael Moore. His latest ?scary? movie attempts; by photo association, try to link the Aral Sea and Owens Valley calamities to his asserted ?Global Warming? scenario. Fact is, the Soviet Communists diverted the water flow into the Aral Sea starting around 1960 and made a desert of the former sea.
In the 1920?s, the Los Angeles Department of Water and Power started draining the Owens Valley and built the ?famed? California Aqueduct and made one huge alkaline flat of the Owens Valley. The ?Owens Valley Wars? are a well known shoot m? up saga of long ago that pitted the LADWP hired gun-thugs against resisting Owens Valley ranchers. The hired gun-thugs won that war and poofed a lot of ranchers in the process.

Good old Al may write readin but surely dont read no writin. Or maybe he?s doin a trick play to see how many he can scare into lovin on him. Who knows, but his blue light special movie writers sure screwed the pooch on this ?scary? movie deal. But Al made some bucks, got some swooning going, so I suppose he's a happy guy.

Scamp
Old 07-11-2006, 08:31 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

Algore is simply milking the sacred cow of liberal envirowackism since he can't hold a real job. (Has he ever really had to earn a living, the old fashioned way? Or has he just nuzzled at the guvmint teat both before and after his heroic ventures in Vietnam?)

What these extremists or environmental fundamentalists don't realize, or don't know, or if they do know, don't admit, that there is very little baseline data to support either hypothesis if the earth is cooling or warming. Earlier temperature readings are skewed by the original location of the thermometer, resulting in an inaccurate reading. And for every would-be alarmist, hot or cold, there is is equal if not more radical counterpart, braying the direct opposite theory.

"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2006, 12:22 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

Without fundamental scientific principals and measurements being applied, we get what we get and that is levered, politicized sci-babble ?junk mail?. The era of ?Rent a Prof.? is upon us and in the absence of solid scientific principals being applied; a politically appropriate opinion can be purchased very easily, and is.

Albore becoming the sci-babble propaganda point man does nothing but muddy the water and diminish the credibility of any worthy points or arguments that can be made on both sides of the issue, assuming there are some scientifically valid points to be made.

About the only scientifically reliable issue on the table thus far is that if the ?appropriate? politico is elected, the global warming issue will be solved overnight without changing a damn thing, alas, a modern miracle will be witnessed and the ?we done it again? flag will be run up the staff and be second only to their invention of gravity.

Scamp