The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 08-12-2006, 07:47 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

I doubt anybody is going anywhere. There is too much vested interest in the two main hard currency cash cows for there to be any significant changes.
The military Comandanties skim the tourist industry for about 60-80% off the top and the Castro extended family and connected ?officials? own the out bound immigrant extortion scams and rip off the incoming support monies. They all live high and it would take some serious circumstances before anyone lets go of their sweet deals.
The Canadians have kept ties with Cuba, fuel the Cuban tourist industry and they reckon Raul won?t last long. But in a totalitarian dictatorship, I?m not sure it makes a hill of beans who warms the big chair so long as state security is well fed and in on the cash flow scams.
That?s how it works in North Korea except their state security doesn?t fill their mouth as full as the Cuban authorities do. The North Koreans seem to cap at 50% where as the Cubans grab 100% of the outbound immigrant extortion funds and incoming support funds, if they can.

Scamp
Old 08-12-2006, 08:14 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

Also don't forget to factor in the ChiComs, who are bankrolling the offshore drilling near Cuber, with what is expected to be stolen technology. I was only trying to add a bit of levity to a very serious problem, that being the communist paradise 92 miles offshore Florida. There may be some possibility of a serious stir-up of seat warmers if Fidel bites the dust; heard the other day that Hugo is 'praying to God' for Castro's recovery. For an avowed atheist like Fidel, bet that sticks in his commie craw.

"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2006, 08:35 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 

News reported today Fidel is sitting up and talking and and recovering from his surgery. ( However this could be just hype from Havana to cover up the real story).

If your going to suceed your going to have to know how to deal with failure. (Joe Torre).
Old 08-13-2006, 08:14 AM

Distinctions
Contributor VOM 

Is it true that the surgery was to remove his head from up his ass?
Old 08-13-2006, 09:00 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 

That what I heard to revwardoc.

If your going to suceed your going to have to know how to deal with failure. (Joe Torre).