The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > Political Debate

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 09-08-2006, 09:26 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default Gag order for Armitage ?Say What?

As things play out in this Plame matinee of the incredible, it turns out; by Armitage?s own admission now, that Fitzgerald had a Court gag order on him, was never called to testify under oath, only ?interviewed?, whatever the hell that means, and I assume that does not include a sworn deposition made outside the Grand Jury and part of Court documentation.

This situation would seem to open a whole new can of worms that directly addresses the credibility of the proceedings, not mention Fitzgerald?s ethics as an Attorney and his knowlege of the role Armitage had played right from the get-go. :ek:

The ramifications of this slight-of-hand potentially far and way eclipse what has been a somewhat humorous-silly-serious, wasteful, Beltway kid's mud ball fight.

Scamp
Old 09-08-2006, 10:54 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

It seems that this unethical, if not down-right illegal gag-order could be additional evidence in building a case against Patrick Fitzgerald for obstruction of justice. If those whiners on the left really wanted to see anybody "frog-marched" they should be lobbying for the indictment of Fitzgerald on a daily basis. But, I suspect that their traditional hypocrisy will get in the way of any ethical behavior.

"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2006, 12:32 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

Seems to me there are no winners in this sordid, gaud awful mess. All I see is victims of a malicious hoax that took on a life all its own and horrific abuse of the Grand Jury process. The honorable thing to do would be for Fitzgerald to bailout and an outside, independent, Prosecution team brought in to complete unfinished business. And the emphasis should be placed on what kind of evidence; exculpatory or otherwise, Fitzgerald has rat-holed away or otherwise compromised the hell out of.

Even ?Scooter? has a right to a fair trial and if he has an Attorney worth his salt, there are more legitimate challenges on the plate now than can be counted, including the original Grand Jury indictment.

All n? all this dog don?t hunt no more and needs to be put out of it?s misery before more damage is done to the credibility of the legal process.

Do I see tears streaking the face of the blindfolded lady holding the scales of justice? Yup, maybe so, I reckon.

Scamp
Old 09-08-2006, 03:36 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Default Friends...

Guess that being called: "Officers of The Court" doesn't
mean all that much to some attorneys anymore,...
and especially if going against ones political dictates?

Plus, that same apparently no longer mean very much to
some courts and judges for same reason and not even a
slap-on-the wrist is forthcoming to such judges ALSO,
doesn't say much for Our Judicial System...nor any:
political: "Checks & Balances", either.

Such much like with Clinton.

Neil
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote