The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > Warriors Saloon

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 03-21-2004, 10:37 AM

Probably cause all those cashews I'm going to eat with it have too many calories. Priorities,ya know.

sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-30-2004, 11:54 AM

Man, look at this place. I better get busy here and get er cleaned up for the summer. At least there aren't any Harleys in the pool. I see the coolers are still stocked and workin. Looks like I got enough Crown and other stuff. I'll get the pool cleaned out, the pool table swept off and the bar wiped down. Ok, close enough to open up.
Ok first order of business is a round on the house for all Opa's.
Then I suppose Travis will want his full meal deal tomorrow. I'd better get back in and clean up the grill.
Old 03-30-2004, 12:24 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default Mr. Drywall,...

...beeeeennn a long time, and good to see you back in this neck of de woods,...

...How's life in Minnie land, saloon bee off, and on here as we bee, busy as bees gettin' ready for our advance,(could never understand why they call them retreats),...

...Are you busy in three + weeks,...

Tom "ANDY" Andrzejczyk

Old 03-30-2004, 12:43 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Talking

Slowly the boyish looking , yet somehow powerful looking , Opa cruises into the nearly empty bar. Forgetting to put the kick stand down the Harley crashes to the floor as he approaches the bar. Since he lost his hearing aide he screames at the bartender CROWN FOR ALL !! He can't see real good and trips over a bar stool. The bartender hands him his drink and notices pubic hair growing in the palm of the bikers hand ." Didn't your Dad tell you this would happen if you didn't quit doing that " he asks? CROWN FOR ALL yells Opa !! ( Ilove this bar!)
Old 03-30-2004, 12:45 PM

Hi Curtis, I'm glad to be back. I see all the big campout plans being laid. Sounds like a blast. Is that what happens in 3 weeks?
Old 03-30-2004, 01:50 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default Do not adjust your set,...

...Yep,...

...In about 3 weeks, a bunch of us will be converging on the great state of Georgia, and I got a surprize for everybody,...

...Sid look for a big stupid log head down yor way named "Jerry Pittman, and invite him, he was with me in the 23rd TFW at Engand air plane patch, and I'd like to just kick him in the a$$, Lookin' for John Lovett" also, He taught us to measure distances in "cases of quarts",...

Tom "ANDY" Andrzejczyk

Old 03-30-2004, 01:51 PM

Send a message via ICQ to catman Send a message via Yahoo to catman
Distinctions
Contributor VOM 

Ok, ok Jim Beam for all!!! None for Sid though, crazy bastard still thinks he's in the jungle, has a little bourbon and strips to his loin cloth!!

Trav

Godspeed and keep low!
Old 03-30-2004, 01:55 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to BLUEHAWK
Distinctions
Contributor 

CROWN for ALL Lt?

Jeez, Harleys have an effect upon an OPA don't they
Old 03-30-2004, 02:00 PM

Hmmmmmm must be 4:00 o'clock. The old place is filling up. Just in time for Happy Hour too. What'll ya have guys? We still got it all.
Old 03-30-2004, 02:09 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

A paunchy, beaten, old, and very-weather worn mainframe computer program /analyst / telecommunications security expert and Paranormal Investigator ( his thirst is like the Mojave desert times 10 !!! )... makes his way slowly up the dusty street to the old Psyco bar.....he hears the lilting, bawdy laughter of rowdy folk enjoying alcohol in copious amounts while spinning every more bizarre TRUE ( and then of course aren't they all true ?? ) war stories and planning trips on Harleys with women who have size 50 boobs and size 17 waists....or is that 17 boobs and 50 waists...anyway he picks up the step and opens the door and falls flat on his face.......he has been worn down by 2 years in the US Army and 32 at the IRS, >>>> BUT BY GOD he has made it across the finish line, and is a SURVIVOR !!! ......let's party gosh darn it !!!!!!

He immediately rushes down to Kinko's and has titty pink flyers made up that say :

To All My Rowdy friends :

I am retiring this Friday after 35 years of working for the US Government. Let's have a big old party...Drinks are on me for the next 24 hours...open up some of that Dom Perignon in the back under lock and key...LOL LOL

Party party party...like it is 2004 !!!!

Larry-O