The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 05-10-2005, 06:35 AM

Default Glyconutrients may help Fatigue - Autoimmune issues

I suspect everyone, especially in the military during war time since WWII are highly at risk for exposure to n-butyl ether chemicals such as ethylene glycol monobutyl ether.

Do any of you with THE FATIGUE have a high or low glutamate reading? what a high glutamate reading might mean (Relating to Biochemistry of Neurotransmitters?)

What are glyconutrients? A help to the autoimmune immune system, I hope.

If my theory is right, some headaches may be caused from this chemical exposure I've studied: 2-butoxyethanol. Maybe those with horrible headaches, near kidney failures, liver autoimmune issues and other autoimmune issues may be helped by glyconutrients ... also others at risk for developing such, as those who clean or paint a lot!

Quote:
A hopeful e-mail I received yesterday: "Mother Margaret,

I wanted you to know that we begining to develope some rearch programs for patients. It is a combination of clinic and physician/ nurse efforts. We have a company that we are doing a pilot research for regarding glyconutrients and diabetics/medical expenses and prevention.

We are in works for another pilot study regarding cerebral palsy. I have also put together a Biblical principles of health and wellness lecture for pastors in our area.

This is very exciting because of the dramatic improvements we see in our clinic using glyconutrients.

I would be appreciative to hear what you have in mind for research."

God Bless,

Dr. Patrick Garrett
My reply: I am pleased to hear you are having good results using glyconutrients & would be interested in hearing more of your plans.

Dr Reg of Mannetech was willing to provide glyconutrients for free to a pilot study group. I believe he was aiming at the 'gulf war syndrome' group. I have a doctor from that time period who has expressed interest in helping, but his plan would need some funds to do the pre-trial and exit trial monitoring.

He shared his model with me here

I would like to see several sub groups who have CFIDS with direct exposure to 2-butoxyethanol which I believe to be the cause of such, but if seldom, almost never suspected of it

There are current military affected; there are those who are gulf war vets of 90-91 & even those of the 1989-1990 EVOS cleanup that should be interested.

I would think that anyone who lived anywhere could participate. They would need the same questionaire and medical check up to start (A< B< C< D) this assortment of checks to find the fatigue this chemical causes.

Most likely some other items on this list, but I don't know which are most applicable

Any from these groups

Consider these things, as well

I would hope to find out whether or not 2-butoxyethanol chemicals are the cause of these autoimmune issues in many cases (& the cause of CFS/CFIDS/FM) It brances off into so many other things, that the focus has been on things such as IBS, Chron's, arthritis, tumors of all kinds in many, many locations ... that the fatigue is not found.

And the Exxon Valdez oil spill cleanup workers, especially those of the bioremediation experiment and the Corexit trials are vital to this. Some US Coast Guardsmen, DEC, and Navy from that time-period, too

How long does it take to see help using glyconutrients?
How large a group of participants are necessary?

An e-mail request to the CDC

on Flu Symptoms

Traces of blood in urine? *

Diarrhea then Constipation?

Seizures Fainting Dizziness *

sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links