The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 06-29-2017, 06:22 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Angry Habitual Liars

6-29-2017

You generally get what you ask for, and have no doubts about it, when you continually believe career political liars, what you get is usually anything but pleasant!

So once again tell me: “What makes anyone think that we are any better, smarter or even blessed, than any other good-intentioned power that has ever existed?” Second chances at anything, after all, have always been in short supply, and we are fast expending our entire God-given stock of collateral – economically, politically, socially, militarily, and even environmentally, I fear!

And it is still also my opinion that one of the greatest blights to ever exist upon this planet is the habitual liar, as a thief’s deeds are transient, where as a liar (even the highly placed liar), has, and will continue to bring down entire civilizations, in my opinion!

And finally: “What makes any damned fool in existence think that they can continue to make the very same mistakes (over and over again), and come up with a different outcome?”

Hardcore