The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 02-01-2023, 09:15 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Thumbs up The People Have A Right To Know

1-28-2023

How many of you out there have taken the time to learn just how much some of these politicians are raking-in on a monthly basis from Social Security, Medical and Perks Alone?

I just read a piece that outlined the substantial amount in dollars (and other benefits) that many of these politicians receive in “Social Security Benefits Alone” and in some cases, I can’t even count that high! “No wonder some of these political bon vivants, are in the funny-business that they are in?! And yet, throughout all of this and more, many of these politicians continue to cry the blues over the scant funds of the poor-unfortunates - who barely survive, hand to mouth – and this, on a monthly basis!!”

Now I don’t begrudge these politicians their sizeable incomes, but “By-God” man, when these “Elected Aristocrats” bellow-out like stuck hogs over the scant few dollars a month that our “MR. POORS and JOE AVERAGE” are allotted, then I have got to wonder - just where in the ‘Hell’ their compassion, their brains and their minds are?

And once again, most of us do not begrudge these politicians their high-life, but this is still a double-edged sword, especially when they scream out like stuck-hogs in the slaughterhouse over the bare survival that “Old Joe Beans for Lunch Gets (if he is lucky)” to survive upon!

Come on you politically-addicted people – “LIVE BY EXAMPLE, AND NOT BY JUST YOUR OWN ‘CORKSCREWED’ AND NEAR-STARVATION DICTATES!!” And of course, once again, these are but my own scatter-brained ideas, but what if these politicians were to start a common-fund, where they proved their worth by kicking back in just a portion of what they received in “Social Security Benefits Alone” and this into a pot that would benefit the destitute and the needy – this just might, after all, go a long way in helping to solve our nation’s hunger problems and ills?! And once again, please remember that these are merely some of my own pathetic ideas, that are at least for now, protected by - “The First Amendment To Our Illustrious United States Constitution!!”

Hardcore