The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 02-01-2023, 09:21 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Unhappy Dear Mr. President et al

1-30-2023 (May ‘God’ Bless, and Forever Protect Our Constitution, and Its Very First Amendment!)

Dear Mr. President, et al; (This Is the Declaration of a Common and Proud American!”

This is “Our Blessed Nation and Our Sacred Borders” - and even though most of us are the descendants of immigrants, this (in no way) grants for us a free ride or free entry, into “Our Nation” nor even “A right to abuse pass”, to those (regardless of their national origins) who enter into “These (Our) - United States of America”, along with all of its blessings, liberties and freedoms, that our ancestors fought for, bled for and even died for!

It is (painfully) my opinion that a scant few of these people will abandon “Our Valiant Nation”, just as quickly and nonchalantly, as they did when they arrived? And that a few of them may even desert “Lady Liberty” just as rapidly, and as thoughtlessly, as they did when they first arrived, here within “Our Gallant Nation” to begin with – or maybe even as the momentary whim arises?

Great portions of “Our American Families” have paid “Their Dues of Honor and Of Blood, Sweat, Tears and Toil!” And many have even died in defense of “Our Precious Citizenship and Liberties!” But nowhere was it ever written that “Our Sacred Borders” are fluid or wide open to “Everybody and Everyone” who seeks (or demands) to cross them ‘illegally?’

The price of liberty has never been cheap, and I (for one) take great (and eternal) exception at anyone who feels, “even for a moment”, that our borders are but revolving doors, or that those rights and blessings that “Millions of American Families” have toiled and labored to create and to sanctify, can be abused, ignored, or even urinated-upon, by anyone who is not willing to pay the price of freedom, “or to give, rather than just to take!”

“For I am an 82 year old ‘New England Born’ American Patriot and a veteran of sorts (and I am damn proud of it too) - and I do not kowtow (nor grovel) to any man, (native or foreigner alike)!)

I do, however, respect every person’s right to, liberties and freedoms “and I damned-well demand the very same courtesies back from them as well!” (And so it is - and so “It Shall And Must”, Eternally Remain!!)

“The Valiant United States of America – Forever!!”

Hardcore