ok.. now just when is this shindig???

~Vote PATRIOT FILES in the \"Top 100\"~
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-18-2004, 04:50 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Thumbs up

Ah Grasshopper , April 23 on top of a mountain in Ellijay , Ga. I'll be there from Thurs to Mon.
Old 02-18-2004, 10:17 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default A REAL BUMMER GUYS AND GALS

Got something in the mail today reminding me that we have tickets to see George Jones in Myrtle Beach on 23 APRIL 04.

I totally forgot that we, Deb, her sister, nephew, and me will be going to MB for an overnight and to see Jones. Have had the tickets since August. Simply forgot, and actually thought it was in May.

I am truly bummed out that I am not going to be able to see my old Psyco friends, meet some new ones, and finally meet my brother Gimpy. This is depressing. One the good side, we will be in a hotel on the beach and enjoying "The Possum", with my baby and family.

I am going to convince Dan, pighmpr, that he still needs to attend these festivities.

Sorry guys.

Packo

"DISSENT IS PATRIOTIC!" (unknown people for the past 8 years, my turn now)
Old 02-18-2004, 10:29 AM

Distinctions
Staff VOM 
Default Hey John

Buy a single shot M-60?

I know it would be a several hour drive from the hinterland of Georgia but I know a place. There is a guy in New Hampshire (they have good gun laws up there), who has machineguns. Once or twice a year he opens up his farm and for a price, for a good price he lets people fire his weapons. You have to have ID, some proof you know about weapons, be sober and have Money. However in his collections and available to be fired are M-16?s, an M-60 and a .50 cal. Last I heard it was $10.00 per round for the .50, plus an "entrance fee".

John, you said the 23rd of April. OK if we fly in on the 22nd? In the times of trouble, I was thinking a pilgrimage, one to the Out House might be keeping with the Psycho Vet philosophy, a 21st century version of the Templar Knights. They were always going on pilgrimages for one reason or another.

Stay healthy,
Andy
Old 02-18-2004, 10:44 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Thumbs up Andy

main party will probably be Sat. the 24. Sure come in the 22 , stay at my house and we will go to the Outhouse that night and drive up in the morning. Scouts Out !!
Old 02-18-2004, 11:30 AM

Bummer that Paco can't make it. Although a weekend in MB waiting to see "No Show Jones" and standing on line for EVERY TINY, LITTLE, FRIGGIN' THING sounds like a much more pleasant time.
Well, if I'm still invited, I'd like to make it, for at least, Saturday.
Looks to be about 4 hrs. from Winston- Salem.
I checked out the Rand Mc Nally atlas and found Ellijay located in section C-4! Now is that wierd or is it intentional? Will there be directions posted or do we reconnoiter our way and listen for the pseudo fire fight? Also need to know what to bring. Ruck, C-rats, Poncho, Det cord etc.? Actually, I can count the number of times I've slept on the ground, since my "camping trip to hell", on one hand, so I'll need to scrarf some gear if needed.
Looking forward to meeting you all and seeing my old buddy James after all these years.

Thanks,

Dan
Old 02-18-2004, 11:52 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

Dan,

Are you sure? 4 hours? It's 5 hours from Beaufort to Atlanta? Didn't realize Winston was that much closer to Georgia.

Hava ball buddy!

Oh, Dan, was that voluntarily slept on the ground, or do you count when Sal would leave you on the ground and you'd be awaken by rain or cows?

Packo

"DISSENT IS PATRIOTIC!" (unknown people for the past 8 years, my turn now)
Old 02-18-2004, 12:21 PM

Tom,
Just did a Map Quest. You're right, it's about 6 hrs.
Hey, I was just trying to impress that Iron City House Rocker groupy, but she wasn't there when I woke up. I still have 4 digits left on that hand
Old 02-18-2004, 07:40 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default Mama on line,...

...Mama on line has been programing a class for her degree, and has been on the puter' everynight this week, sortsa cuts down on my time,...

...So now it's an early arrival of the 22nd, been waiting to make my reservation, but just trying to figure out which day Andy would slide in here, so,....

...I guess if we show up on John's doorstep, sometime on Thursday, "the early show starts",...

...FIGMO 64 days,...

...edit,...

...Andy pm me, or call, let me know what time you'll be sliding over this way, ?Wed? afternoon, eve, and weather you've made reservations etc, on what flight, I believe there are several leaving at ??10.00??, 12:00??,...

John,... pm me your address, I was gonna mail you down some camping supplies they won't let me on the plane with,...

...Georgia,... Georgia,...
...On my mind,....................................

Tom "ANDY" Andrzejczyk

Old 02-24-2004, 09:39 PM

Distinctions
Staff VOM 
Exclamation Captain Jerker

Jerker,

All plans for the second official invasion of Georgia are complete. We?ll take ?em by the left flank after their drunk. Remember not to call me Sherman until we?re armed. In Atlanta I?ll have my Zippo, a four pack of Bic lighters and half a box of matches. Bring something similar.

Still formulating plans for a march to Savannah. But once there we will camp in the cemetery.

Stay healthy, you all,
Andy