The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 03-28-2003, 01:51 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Exclamation UN Couldn't Wipe Its Own Ass If It Owned A Toilet Paper Factory!!

I just read a piece in a local rag, and promptly up-chucked!!

The commentator, after playing the part of Pinocchio, with The UN?s Ass being the object of his affections, went on to lay out an Iraqi (and Middle Eastern) strategy that bordered on lunacy and suicide! (opinion)

This gent implied that the ?UN Should rule the roost in post war Iraq!?? (and this gent was serious too?!?!)

The writer then went on to outline the (pseudo) magnificent accomplishments of the United Nations over the years. He further stated that running nations in turmoil was what the UN did best! ?What planet is this guy from!

To add further insult to abject misery, this Rhetorically Sagging Sage? (opinion) then suggested that even though the UN would call the shots and give the orders, the United States and British Military would stay in place to quell problems amidst the Shiites and the Kurds, as well as supplying the muscle and blood where needed! In other words, if I read this right (?), we would become the ?United Nation?s Private Little Police Force?, while the UN became ?Tyrannosaurs Rectum!?

We would become an irresistible police force that insured the maximum in UN power, and obedience, while the UN suffered none of the nasty little embarrassments! And if something went wrong, well - there is always ?plausible denial!? In other words, lie like hell - (a political mainstay amongst international politicos!!)

Hey, didn?t George Orwell (Eric Blair) once envision just such a ?One World Government Utopia?? One in which ?A Politi/Military Big Brother (UN)? wielded absolute power, while someone else did the fighting and dying for them?!

You know what - the guy what wrote the piece that stated that the ?UN Should Rule Iraq After This War Is Over?, can (in my opinion), ?Kiss My Ass!? As can any other entity that mistakenly believes that the ?Coalition? was created merely to instill yet another European or Middle Eastern Stalin, Hitler, or group there-of, into a seat of absolute power and control (aka - A Neo-United Nation!)

Hell, there are already those within some international governments factions who are touting the return of the United Nations, after the fact, and as the same (or more despotic) entity that it was before it chicken-shitted out on it?s responsibilities, this time around (Gulf War II)!

The biggest fools, however, will be those who silently slip into the darkness again, by shacking up anew with this diseased whore (United Nations)!! I have seen far more likely candidates for an international romance in the allies right off of Revolution Avenue, Tijuanna, Mexico, and at a scant fraction of the price no less!

If we do reinstate the ?Kofi-Clutch?, this time around, we had damned well better insist upon a pre-nuptial agreement. One in which the Dike (UN) stays on the bottom where it belongs!!

VERITAS
Old 03-28-2003, 04:48 PM

Bravo! Bravo!
Encore!
Curtain call!
I thought I was pissed at the UN!
I am humbled by your presence!

Old 03-28-2003, 05:37 PM

Send a message via AIM to FlyBoy

Quote:
Originally posted by 1IDVET Bravo! Bravo!
Encore!
Curtain call!
I thought I was pissed at the UN!
I am humbled by your presence!

Ditto UN