The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General

Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 02-10-2004, 11:58 AM
Adolph Al Franken - Brown Shirt Left Wing Fascist
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default Col. Hackworth - (Kerry's Hero) Jane Fonda Called American GI's In Vietnam - Baby Killers

http://www.hackworth.com/12nov96.html

During the Vietnam War -- which divided our nation like no conflict
except the Civil War -- Peaceniks such as Tom Hayden and Jane Fonda
said those who fought there were baby killers and murderers. Upon
returning home, our soldiers were abused, spat upon and in many cases
accused by their WWII and Korean War veteran fathers of being yellow
bellied punks who caused our country to lose its first war.

I'm sure the Haydens, Fondas and the wrongheaded fathers are now sorry
they attacked the young men and women who dutifully went when the
nation called. Just as most of the 13,000,000 young Americans like
Bill Clinton, Newt Gingrich and Phil Gramm who didn't do their duty
and go, choosing instead to dodge the draft, now regret that decision.
And no doubt Jane Fonda laments going to the enemy's capital and
allowing herself to become a photo op with a North Viet gun crew while
her countrymen were fighting and dying on the orders of their
president.


Ever wonder where this "baby killer" smear came from - thank Fonda and
her lackey John F. Kerry.

BTW - Kerry's hero and patron - JFK - Well JFK started the Vietnam
War.

The Kennedy family & LBJ made a bundle off Vietnam and Kerry go rich
off the protests and later when he sold out the POWs & MIAs.

Kerry's cousin inked a billion dollar deal with Vietnam after Kerry
deep sixed the POW & MIAs to normalize relations.

Fonda & Kerry are pieces of garbage.
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
  #2  
Old 02-10-2004, 02:20 PM
!Jones
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default Re: Col. Hackworth - (Kerry's Hero) Jane Fonda Called American GI's In Vietnam - Baby Killers

References: <68d92f02.0402101058.2c059210@posting.google.com>
Posted by: herr_stormtruppen_al_franken@yahoo.de (Adolph Al Franken
- Brown Shirt Left Wing Fascist)

>Ever wonder where this "baby killer" smear came from - thank Fonda and
>her lackey John F. Kerry.


Well, no. Actually, it came from us using babies for target
practice... babies and nuns. Hey! Orphans were cheaper than paper
targets.

Jones
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 02-10-2004, 06:18 PM
Engineer
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default Re: Col. Hackworth - (Kerry's Hero) Jane Fonda Called American GI's In Vietnam - Baby Killers

"!Jones" wrote in message
news:vjii20lb2sckbvjp6ui4fpb17vcvelmd1l@4ax.com...
> References: <68d92f02.0402101058.2c059210@posting.google.com>
> Posted by: herr_stormtruppen_al_franken@yahoo.de (Adolph Al Franken
> - Brown Shirt Left Wing Fascist)
>
> >Ever wonder where this "baby killer" smear came from - thank Fonda and
> >her lackey John F. Kerry.

>
> Well, no. Actually, it came from us using babies for target
> practice... babies and nuns. Hey! Orphans were cheaper than paper
> targets.
>
> Jones


Yea, and they ran faster!


Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 02-10-2004, 07:46 PM
CWO4 Dave Mann
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default Re: Col. Hackworth - (Kerry's Hero) Jane Fonda Called American GI's In Vietnam - Baby Killers


"Engineer" wrote in message
news:c0bvv8$152jk8$1@ID-169205.news.uni-berlin.de...
> "!Jones" wrote in message
> news:vjii20lb2sckbvjp6ui4fpb17vcvelmd1l@4ax.com...
> > References: <68d92f02.0402101058.2c059210@posting.google.com>
> > Posted by: herr_stormtruppen_al_franken@yahoo.de (Adolph Al Franken
> > - Brown Shirt Left Wing Fascist)
> >
> > >Ever wonder where this "baby killer" smear came from - thank Fonda and
> > >her lackey John F. Kerry.

> >
> > Well, no. Actually, it came from us using babies for target
> > practice... babies and nuns. Hey! Orphans were cheaper than paper
> > targets.
> >
> > Jones

>
> Yea, and they ran faster!
>
>


And the ad hoc basketball games we played with them, too. Oh and how did I
forget the "flaming screamers" football matches with the little dinkettes?
Lit them on fire with diesel fuel first (MOGAS burned to quickly).

Of course the Japs were the premier baby killers, particularly in Manchuria
when they speared them out of their mother's arms with those 18 inch
bayonets. Usay and his cripple brother used to drop them into the wood
shredders with their mothers watching (and then in went the daddies and
mommies).

I say kill them all and let G-D sort it all out.

Dave




Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 02-11-2004, 04:17 PM
I C Deceit
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default Re: Col. Hackworth - (Kerry's Hero) Jane Fonda Called American GI's In Vietnam - Baby Killers

On 10 Feb 2004 10:58:17 -0800, herr_stormtruppen_al_franken@yahoo.de
(Adolph Al Franken - Brown Shirt Left Wing Fascist) wrote:

>http://www.hackworth.com/12nov96.html
>
>During the Vietnam War -- which divided our nation like no conflict
>except the Civil War -- Peaceniks such as Tom Hayden and Jane Fonda
>said those who fought there were baby killers and murderers. Upon
>returning home, our soldiers were abused, spat upon and in many cases
>accused by their WWII and Korean War veteran fathers of being yellow
>bellied punks who caused our country to lose its first war.
>
>I'm sure the Haydens, Fondas and the wrongheaded fathers are now sorry
>they attacked the young men and women who dutifully went when the
>nation called. Just as most of the 13,000,000 young Americans like
>Bill Clinton, Newt Gingrich and Phil Gramm who didn't do their duty
>and go, choosing instead to dodge the draft, now regret that decision.
>And no doubt Jane Fonda laments going to the enemy's capital and
>allowing herself to become a photo op with a North Viet gun crew while
>her countrymen were fighting and dying on the orders of their
>president.

The poster is trying to put words in Hackworth's mouth as the below is
not in the referenced web site.

>Ever wonder where this "baby killer" smear came from - thank Fonda and
>her lackey John F. Kerry.
>
>BTW - Kerry's hero and patron - JFK - Well JFK started the Vietnam
>War.
>
>The Kennedy family & LBJ made a bundle off Vietnam and Kerry go rich
>off the protests and later when he sold out the POWs & MIAs.
>
>Kerry's cousin inked a billion dollar deal with Vietnam after Kerry
>deep sixed the POW & MIAs to normalize relations.
>
>Fonda & Kerry are pieces of garbage.


Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 02-15-2004, 04:43 PM
Horvath
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default Re: Col. Hackworth - (Kerry's Hero) Jane Fonda Called American GI's In Vietnam - Baby Killers

On Tue, 10 Feb 2004 2048 -0500, "Engineer"
wrote this crap:
]
>> >Ever wonder where this "baby killer" smear came from - thank Fonda and
>> >her lackey John F. Kerry.

>>
>> Well, no. Actually, it came from us using babies for target
>> practice... babies and nuns. Hey! Orphans were cheaper than paper
>> targets.
>>
>> Jones

>
>Yea, and they ran faster!


And afterwards, you can have them for dinner.



Horvath@Horvath.net

This signature is now the ultimate power in the universe
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
American Legion Condemns War Protests as 'Visions of Jane Fonda' darrels joy General Posts 0 08-24-2005 07:21 PM
How John Kerry Helped Hanoi Jane During JFK's Vietnam War! Kerry Call Viet Vets' "Baby killers" JFK - His Hero - Started The War! Arnold Wolfcaste General 307 02-10-2004 10:52 AM
John F. Kerry's Civilian Body Count In Nam, While He Falsely Smeared "Baby Killers, & How Kerry Sold Out POWs & MIAs. Adolph Al Franken - Brown Shirt Left Wing Fascist General 3 02-07-2004 09:11 AM

All times are GMT -7. The time now is 05:55 AM.


Powered by vBulletin, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.