Directory Statistics
Top 10 Contributors:
  Arrow (172)
  David (106)
  DigiBeat (1)
Total Videos: 279
Total Categories: 9

Related Videos
10:00 Battlefield Vietnam: (1/6) Ep 2 "The Undeclared...
Derek Clark Military Tribute Song "Good Night Soldier"

Tags
None...

Video Details
Title Derek Clark Military Tribute Song "Good Night Soldier"
Category Wars Rating
Date 10-26-2010, 11:09 PM Time 3:30
by Arrow Views 1,656
Hoster YouTube Comments 0
Description Military Tribute Song "Good Night Soldier" and Commentary by Derek Clark

I know that there are a lot of former Foster Youth that have joined the military and this song is my prayer for all. I have been so touched by these courageous men and women that I had to write a song about my feelings. In the middle of the night and in a moment of tearful reflection, I couldnt help but think, what if one of those soldiers were my Son, my Daughter, my Brother, my Sister or my Mom or my Dad?

My heart is full of gratitude for all of the relatives of soldiers that are fighting for my freedom and protection. This song reflects my appreciation for this great country that I live in and the sacrifices of past and present Soldiers which have allowed me the Freedom and Liberty that I enjoy everyday. Their courage cannot be matched. Their Loyalty to Protect our Country is amazing. They fight to protect the Freedoms of Americans they have never met. Many have fallen along this journey; they are the Heroes that are engraved in my soul. It is in pure humility that I salute them.

I wrote this song in the middle of the night and never thought it would ever have this much success and touch so many. I have sang this song to thousands of people from Military, Gold Star Parents, Veterans, Big Harley Davidson Rides and Civilians.

When I wrote this song, the term Soldier was intended for ALL Armed Forces. I wanted to show my appreciation to the United States Military for defending our Beautiful Country. One Nation, One Team.
-Derek Clark
www.GoodnightSoldier.com

P.S. The angelic voices that are singing with me are the lovely Miss Erica Dement as well as two of my sons ages 3 and 5.

http://goodnightsoldier.com/
Video URL
BB Code
Embed Code

Comments
There aren't any comments to this video!