Directory Statistics
Top 10 Contributors:
  Arrow (172)
  David (106)
  DigiBeat (1)
Total Videos: 279
Total Categories: 9

Related Videos
10:00 February 14, 2009 B Co 1-26 Infantry in Kornegal...
Army Rangers Creed

Tags
None...

Video Details
Title Army Rangers Creed
Category Wars Rating
Date 08-20-2010, 09:18 PM Time 2:35
by Arrow Views 732
Hoster YouTube Comments 0
Description The Army Rangers Creed....
Song is Army Strong

God Bless America

Ranger Creed:

Recognizing that I volunteered as a Ranger, fully knowing the hazards of my chosen profession, I will always endeavor to uphold the prestige, honor, and high esprit-de-corps of the Rangers.

Acknowledging the fact that a Ranger is a more elite soldier who arrives at the cutting edge of battle by land, sea, or air, I accept the fact that as a Ranger my country expects me to move further, faster and fight harder than any other soldier.

Never shall I fail my comrades. I will always keep myself mentally alert, physically strong, and morally straight and I will shoulder more than my share of the task, whatever it may be, one hundred percent and then some.

Gallantly will I show the world that I am a specially selected and well-trained soldier. My courtesy to superior officers, neatness of dress, and care of equipment shall set the example for others to follow.

Energetically will I meet the enemies of my country. I shall defeat them on the field of battle for I am better trained and will fight with all my might. Surrender is not a Ranger word. I will never leave a fallen comrade to fall into the hands of the enemy and under no circumstances will I ever embarrass my country.

Readily will I display the intestinal fortitude required to fight on to the Ranger objective and complete the mission, though I be the lone survivor.
Video URL
BB Code
Embed Code

Comments
There aren't any comments to this video!