View Single Post
Old 03-27-2006, 11:50 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

Given the norms in the world these days, Jesus would have a Passport, and depending on country of issue and existing visa treaty, could come right on in, or need to secure a tourist visa. It happens millions of times each year, it?s Ok and nothing to fear, the US Customs people are very polite and say, ?Welcome to the United States? and that is about it, usually.

If Jesus happens to be a Canadian, just a picture I.D. is all that is needed. Now then, if Jesus selects to run the border, then it?s potluck and a flip of the coin, and could end up being delivered back across the border or otherwise held for hearings with immigration authorities where determinations are made.
If Jesus declines to secure a passport, then his travel plans anywhere in the world will be severely limited and the first border crossing encountered may say, ?hodit, hodit, where you think you?re going and exactly who are you?? But then, with the ?Render unto Rome? concept going, I think he would have a passport going.

Ha ha, Hil ought to inquire about getting into the PRC these days. Talk about border guards a swarmin like hive bees, and cheaper by the tens of dozens of dozens, yikes. But then, I don?t expect she knows a bunch about how the real world operates, being of Brahman Cast, would never know about mundane details of real life and how to get from point A to point B without and entourage of task doers and fussy organizers a fussin and a fussin.

Scamp