View Single Post
Old 06-26-2005, 09:02 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to BLUEHAWK
Distinctions
Contributor 

Quote:
Originally posted by urbsdad6 Gimpy.... Amen and Amen brother! I would rather see my brothers get the absolute best care than worry about Space Exploration, etc., etc. Although I'm a Republican I can see someone "Strategerizing" and "Catapaulting the propaganda" out of their hind quarters. The Bastich just wants to send our own into the meatgrinder and could really give a Flak about Duty, Honor, and Country. As long as he doesn't have to worry about coming home with a tube in his gut or his legs and hands missing he's just gonna bow his head in mock prayer to acknowledge the sacrifices of the Veterans. We've got the money for bombs and bullets, why don't we have the money for the results of using those bombs and bullets?

Doc Urb
In my opinion, the underlying assertions in the above, would not be well received if delivered in person inside the Pentagon, at the White House or on any American military installation anywhere on earth... nor, in certain quarters, are they well received here; inasmuch as they lack basis in fact.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links