The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > Conflict posts > Vietnam

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-02-2004, 04:44 PM
Banned

Distinctions
Contributor 
Default BOW Bridge Craw fest

Went there friday evening and met James. I took the kid with me. I told James it wouldn't rain on saturday and sure enough saturday morning was really nice. Me and the Kid went early and bought a couple chairs and watched the Cajin band and James Dance?, around 12:30 or so The kid wanted to go ride around the town to see what was there. I told James we were going to go for a ride and would be back. As we were pulling out of the parking lot the skys opened up and began to rain and didn't quite till the next morning. Every one (but me) got very-very wet and most likely stuck in the mud trying to get there car out. James-- I can only control the weather while I am there, when I leave its up to someone else.
The time we had was good though, The Kid even ate some Crawfish, EEEEEuu. Sunday morning we went to The Fun Ford Weekend at Houston Raceway park,
I probably need to go back to work one of these days, or they will stop paying me.

Ron
Sponsored Links